Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tear drops

Have you ever tried doing 1/2 reps on incline hack squat machine? I had teardrop problems as well and got good results from these.

dzulboy said:
ok going with front squats and no offense i feel better by some of you guys saying yourmeasurements mine are well over 22 at the lower 29 upper same as my waist

Damn bro.....Fuckin quadzilla! How tall are you?

dzulboy said:
ok going with front squats and no offense i feel better by some of you guys saying yourmeasurements mine are well over 22 at the lower 29 upper same as my waist

dude you got some wheels

measurements are pointless in this case...visuals arent.

realize that the bulk of the muscle bellies are found in the upper thigh (hams, quad) and your vmo being in the lower thigh.

now...if you have a dinky vmo, thats one thing, but dont let the tape measure delude you that you should have symmetrical upper and lower thigh measurements. let simple anatomy tell you why the 2 measurements arent quite equal.

bignate73 said:
measurements are pointless in this case...visuals arent.

realize that the bulk of the muscle bellies are found in the upper thigh (hams, quad) and your vmo being in the lower thigh.

now...if you have a dinky vmo, thats one thing, but dont let the tape measure delude you that you should have symmetrical upper and lower thigh measurements. let simple anatomy tell you why the 2 measurements arent quite equal.

Agreed. In my case I need a bigger vmo to compinsate for my hieght.Ill tell you what else sucks besides the tape measure and that is pics. If your not ripped forget it. All pics pick up is light ie cutts they are two dementional, so if you arnt at 8% or lower your pics dont do you any justice.

Hear are some tips for bigger tear drops. When you do leg extensions, set the machine so that the pad that goes on top of your ankles, is as far back as possible. So that your legs are bent twards you more than 90 degrees at the starting position. When you go down and get that ultra stretch is when your really gonna blast the lower quads, so go down at an even semi-slow pace and go as far down as you can without letting the stack hit the weights.

Also, hack squats are excellent for the quads. Adjust your feet accordingly to where you want to hit. Wide stance = inner quads, narrow stance = outer quads. Feet high on platform = upper quads, feet low on platform = lower quads.

Just be sure to hit parallel. Good luck

Top Bottom