Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

teach me how to eat

p0ink

Ok, my diet has sucked ever since I started lifting. All I care about is the calorie content and protein (but to be honest, the calories always came first). Well I am sick of this shit. I still want to be able to pack on the pounds, but eat much cleaner. I need someone to outline a good clean diet that is suitable for bulking, cause I'm really not sure where to begin. I'm 20 years old, 6'3 235lbs (lost some weight to having company which led to stress which led to not lifting and eating) and I still want to put on as much pounds as possible but keep a very strict diet. Someone please help me out here. Thanks

eat 6-8 times a day-each meal should combine red meat with either potato,rice,oatmeal keep protein 350-400g a day and carbs around 260g a day

eat 6-8 times a day-each meal should combine red meat

WOW...red meat for every meal? Can't he replace red meat with other substitutes. I am a big red meat eater but i find it excessive considering cholesteral.

diamonddiceclay said:
eat 6-8 times a day-each meal should combine red meat with either potato,rice,oatmeal keep protein 350-400g a day and carbs around 260g a day

Why keep the carbs so low? That's almost a cutting diet amount of carbs. At least the beginning few weeks, anyway. Why not eat 400grams of both carbs and protein?

To answer the question, it's simple really. Eat lot's of low fat protein. Tuna, egg whites, chicken and turkey are good. Although, red meat is good for a meal or two, also. Carbs are simple also. Oatmeal, rice, pasta, whole grain breads. Eat enough of both, plus some fat(I like mine from whole eggs and peanut butter) and you've got yourself a bulking diet.

The one crumbcake posted a great cutting diet last week so i asked him to email me a mass diet... I havent started it yet but he seemed to have done his homework and knows his shit.. ask him if you want to get some good facts and ideas.

do you have a copy of this mass diet i can see?

See, I am currently eating every two hours, but I want to eat clean and get the most out of what im eating. Im talking about ratios and shit here. I really want to get as strict as possible

The best thing for you to do is to hang out on the diet board and wright/read posts there
in no time i'm sure that you will ahve all of you answers
peace

Top Bottom