Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tb-500 log for chronic back pain

Also im thinking about ading ghrp-2 and grf-mod 1-29 to the tb-500.

Not sure when though, will probably wait at least a month and let the tb500 kick in fully first.

6th shot this morning so 12mg in 2weeks total so far.

And yeah im def feeling it now, i did some yoga yesterday and in some overhead positions my shoulders always crack but now it felt alot smoother.

Also im def noticing less soreness in my back and when i get sore the pain goes away quicker now.

Since most of my pain is muscular and from inflamation it seems plausible that the tb-500 is actually starting to work.

I use a foam roller preferably one with PVC covered in foam and roll my back, hips ,and inner thighs every time I'm stiff , it's like having my own lil mamasan!

Yeah self myofacial release is awesome, i use foamr roller and various balls to massage myself daily.

The general problem with my back though is that ive worn out alpt of passive tissues like discs,joints and ligaments so my inner stabilisers have to work overtime to compensate for stability.

This makes it very hard to rebuild the strength and muscle conditioning required to lift and do bjj.

But like i mentioned im like 80% fixed already and most acute pain is gone.

But these last 20% is really hard to gey back so im throwing everything on it now.

Yeah self myofacial release is awesome, i use foamr roller and various balls to massage myself daily.

The general problem with my back though is that ive worn out alpt of passive tissues like discs,joints and ligaments so my inner stabilisers have to work overtime to compensate for stability.

This makes it very hard to rebuild the strength and muscle conditioning required to lift and do bjj.

But like i mentioned im like 80% fixed already and most acute pain is gone.

But these last 20% is really hard to gey back so im throwing everything on it now.

Well check out rocktape , and I'm sure you know but ice,ice,ice, 20 on 40 off, as much as possible

Well check out rocktape , and I'm sure you know but ice,ice,ice, 20 on 40 off, as much as possible

Ice reduces circulation and slows healing, worst plan ever.

Good info here, thanks for the log. I also suffer from herniated discs (2 in lower back and 1 in neck). Sciatic pain is a mofo in the legs... I also get numb hands from the disc herniated in my neck. I wish there was silver bullet for this crap :)

No magic bullets but its def possible with hard work and knowledge.

Google mcgill torrent and download his book lpw back disorders.

Also pm me and i can send you a link to my rehab log.

Also i had a small tweak in my back yesterday from doing some jerking motion at my job.

Nothing serious since i could do my rehab today painfree.

But i tried injecting tb in my buttocks instead to see if its better closer to the injiry.

so shot #7 of 2mg is down.

Last edited:
Im realising ive been living with a inflammation in my lower back for the good part of 3years now.

Even before my major fuckup my back had been feeling warm and weak.

The tb-500 have in 3weeks taken away almost all the nagging pain ive been having for a long time.

That said im not cured yet, im still very weak in my back but now i can train pain free and have a little more room for error so to speak.

One of my biggest issues has been the fact that a small mistake would sometimes make me have to rest a week from any rehab.

Today im gonna pin #8 after work, havent decided if i go subq or in my left glute yet.

Top Bottom