Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tattoo sleeve and weight training

clementon

I just got home from the tattoo parlor, had to wait like 3 hours and then the tattoo took more time so I was kinda angry about it. Anyway the sleeve on my right arm is almost done but when I get more done it becomes harder and harder to workout. I’m sure some of you have tats so can help me with that, the guy at the parlor said I could only train my legs for a week, is this true?

It's true you should take time off and not train when you got a tattoo or you can ruin it, I got one small one and didnt train for 2 weeks.

I have tattoos and have never had an issue training. I am not sure what the issue would be unless the day you got it done you had some type of injury to the area.

I just got home from the tattoo parlor, had to wait like 3 hours and then the tattoo took more time so I was kinda angry about it. Anyway the sleeve on my right arm is almost done but when I get more done it becomes harder and harder to workout. I’m sure some of you have tats so can help me with that, the guy at the parlor said I could only train my legs for a week, is this true?

As long as you are careful with infections from the equipment you should be OK brother. The skin may be a bit tender during recovery but not enough to take weeks off, maybe a few days each time.

Top Bottom