Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tanning for competition

loganbink

Hi guys I have a show coming soon , this will be my first show ever and I'm very excited, I would like to know if you what's the best method of tanning between airbrushing and tanning booth and if you have to get it the same day or the day before the show, thank you.

A tanning booth will not get you near dark enough for a bodybuilding competition. You need to get a professional spray tan done.

Usually there will be a company doing spray tans at the show itself. Pay whatever the company charges. Usually it's around $150. It's a lot of money but they will be back stage so they can do touch ups so your tan looks perfect before you step on stage.

A tanning booth will not get you near dark enough for a bodybuilding competition. You need to get a professional spray tan done.

Usually there will be a company doing spray tans at the show itself. Pay whatever the company charges. Usually it's around $150. It's a lot of money but they will be back stage so they can do touch ups so your tan looks perfect before you step on stage.

$150 bucks for a tan for a ten buck trophy? Why not pull your trunks to one side and let them ass rape you?? I've seen articles online where fees for the day cost $400+ That's for an amateur in a show they will just compete in.

There's always costs but $150?? That's gotta be a rip off.

$150 bucks for a tan for a ten buck trophy? Why not pull your trunks to one side and let them ass rape you?? I've seen articles online where fees for the day cost $400+ That's for an amateur in a show they will just compete in.

There's always costs but $150?? That's gotta be a rip off.

The ass rape seems like a reliable way of getting that ten buck trophy! Lololol ))

Top Bottom