Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking a week off

taylorthompson

[FONT=&quot]Was thinking about taking a week off training gain a good size with traing 4 days a week for 2 hrs a day with a split cycle routine got great results with M.stak for more mass and some major pump results with Pump pak was great to helped me with what my body was lacking great stuff. Just wanna know if it's a good idea to take a week off while continuing with taking my real gains to add some more weight is that all good or no?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After if I do take a week off I will be going on Animal Test/Stak/Pak, is this all good peeps needs some suggestions.[/FONT]

Sometimes the body bounces back really well from some time off. Take a week and see how you feel coming back.

pro athletes have offseasons for a reason

in the NFL they have bye weeks where players get a full week off and teams are rewarded for finishing in the top 2 in the cofference with a bye week in the 1st round in the playoffs which is a HUGE ADVANTAGE. look up the records of those teams who get to play teams who had no week off. it is staggering 74% win %!!!

Top Bottom