Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking the dreaded week off, What can I DO and still count it as OFF

Enock

Alright hated to admit it but I finally did, I'm seriously fucking overtrained.

I can't sleep, (although I'm not tired either)

All my weights have stagnented.
My bodyweight won't budge I can eat a real lot it'll only jump up initially as water weight.
I can diet like crazy, only I'll just lose that initial water weight.

Been like that for a while, only the last straw has finally hit, lack of motivation at the gym I just cant get into my workouts anymore.

So I'm taking a week off. Its going to drive me crazy... I feel like shit on days I don't hit the gym.

Question is

What can I do and still count it as TIME off.
Can I do a set of pushups on what would be chest day? just for a quick pump? Any kind of cardio? plyos? anything at all?

I usualy still do cardio but really light. Let your body rest and you will feel great when you come back. Also think about taking two weeks off from the sounds of things you could use it. I always go two weeks off every 3 to 4 months.

Enock said:
Alright hated to admit it but I finally did, I'm seriously fucking overtrained.

I can't sleep, (although I'm not tired either)

All my weights have stagnented.
My bodyweight won't budge I can eat a real lot it'll only jump up initially as water weight.
I can diet like crazy, only I'll just lose that initial water weight.

Been like that for a while, only the last straw has finally hit, lack of motivation at the gym I just cant get into my workouts anymore.

So I'm taking a week off. Its going to drive me crazy... I feel like shit on days I don't hit the gym.

Question is

What can I do and still count it as TIME off.
Can I do a set of pushups on what would be chest day? just for a quick pump? Any kind of cardio? plyos? anything at all?
don't do anything! eat clean and relax and sleep. then when you hit the gym, look out!

Bump up your calories a bit and don't do shit but eat and sleep- weight yourself now....in a week do not be suprised if you gain 3-5 pounds and get massive pumps when you hit the gym again

this is a good thread, i did this about a month ago and felt as strong and as motivated as ever. Corn, who is that in your avator ?

oh ok, i feared asking in case it was damn obvious, but the only person that kept popping in my head was the Fonz

lol

Role I just finished up in A Streetcar Named Desire....

Top Bottom