Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T25 vs tabata work out

victorius_wg

Hi gentlemen, I don't feel like I'm ready to start lifting weights yet, I want to lose about 20 kilos first , and I'm looking
to follow either t25 or tabata work out, which one do you think is the best for fast weight loss with a proper diet, thanks.

Hi gentlemen, I don't feel like I'm ready to start lifting weights yet, I want to lose about 20 kilos first , and I'm looking
to follow either t25 or tabata work out, which one do you think is the best for fast weight loss with a proper diet, thanks.

personally, the best, most effective tabata workouts ive done are using weights. 20 reps each movement so not heavy.
i mean, im not sure why you say your not ready to start weights. but if its due to difficulty level with body control or priorities in goals, etc. t25 has 1 arm burpees. i think doing a bench press would be a beginner move by comparison.
my opinion is to start where u feel you will keep it up and continue. i don’t know how much muscle mass you have. you just said you wanted to lose weight. just a general note in my opinion, putting on muscle is a sure fire weight loss strategy. muscle needs fuel meaning calories just to exist.
i am not a beginner, but i do both HIIT and weightlifting when im wanting to cut weight.
and i think everybody here will tell you. diet is the 1st most important tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes diet is 1st and yes you can do tabata it is very enjoyable form of cardio and currently I am doing this tabata to increase my vo2max

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

20 kilos is a lot bro. working out is great but the honest truth is diet is going to be #1.. i saw a fat chick jogging yesterday down the road and she was trying so hard i felt really bad. the problem is if i went to her place and looked in her fridge/pantry i would find a lot of bad foods.

Just go to the gym. Weights, for the overweight, are surprisingly thermic

Anything that gets you moving is great. There is no 'best' exercise. Do whatever you enjoy.

Remember that this is a lifestyle. It needs to be maintainable. If you hate the type of workouts you are doing - you won't stick to it.

Find whatever you enjoy doing and be consistent. That's the secret to long term results.

Top Bottom