Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synthol in calves for real growth???

Kid Blast

Anyone here used synthol in their calves?

I've heard some people suggest that synthol could strech the fascia and increase the muscle's ability to expand. In theory, this could lead to real, permanent growth.

Opinions welcome ...

i have an opinion

work ur calves!!!1
treat them the same as other parts, very heavy weight and low reps work for me, they carry u around all day, so u'll need to use atleast twice what u weigh.

synthol is a copout!!!!!!!unless ur already a freak and looking for an edge, then i still dont like it

I actually am thinking about trying synthol. Just in small amounts. Just don't go overboard and end up like Valentino.

Any one else???

Mike, I completely agree about working calves to death.

But I'm still curious if synthol would help stretch the facia and help all that work pay off in more rounded muscles.

screw synthol use site injections with real juice if thats what your into
it will strech the facia just as well just wont swell you calves up temporarily

acneman said:
screw synthol use site injections with real juice if thats what your into
it will strech the facia just as well just wont swell you calves up temporarily

Now that's the kind of comment I'm looking for. I thought about shooting the deca.

Acneman - you are a real bro.

I'm using it in my calves now and have seen dramatic size growth in only a few weeks.And for all of you that think that it is for loosers,look at your top BB in the world.All of them have used it to help bring in those hard to grow areas.Some just go overboard (Ernie taylor's tri's).Between working the hell out of them twice a week and the synthol, my calves are catching up to the rest of my legs.I say go for it as an extra kick along with site injections and busting your ass in the gym

Synthol is not for the timid. Lots of people talk like they are synthol guru's but few really are. Site injection relating to bodybuilding is an artform that can only be aquired over time. It takes many injections to perfect and a good teacher. You will never be able to spot any of the elite synthol users. Why? because they inject it behind the muscle rather than directly in the muscle bellies. To do this it takes extremely long needles 3" 18 guage is ideal. The needles can be purchased at some animal supply stores. You need to warm the synthol to 100' F. An estimation must be made gauging the distance to the back of the muscle. You must always asperate to prevent death because once a little synthol enters your blood stream it usually takes a few seconds for congestive heart failure to set in. Oh, and even after you get better if you live to talk about it (50% chance) you lungs will be storing shark cartilige mct oil and God knows what else is in your synthol. So use your fucking head and stay away from this shit unless you know exactly what the fuck you are doing. I have 2 friends that have almost died from synthol injections. Yes I have used it but only in the presence of professionals. As far as dosage for calves go, 1ml per day per calf switching peaks so that one site is hit onle every 48 hours (ie inside left and right calf monday - outside calf tuesday). You'll probably want to stop after 10ml are in site.

Last edited:
Top Bottom