Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol arms, like or dislike?

Since you asked. I think it not very practical, i read into it when i first heard and thought it was a great idea. That was until i found out the amount of injections it would take and if not done properly, your arms will not look right. ALso, will the increase in arm size match and arm strength be the same? Or will you have large arms and not be any stronger than before the injections? Not for me, Ill do it the old hard fashioned way.

I think it's fucking sickening

Since you asked. I think it not very practical, i read into it when i first heard and thought it was a great idea. That was until i found out the amount of injections it would take and if not done properly, your arms will not look right. ALso, will the increase in arm size match and arm strength be the same? Or will you have large arms and not be any stronger than before the injections? Not for me, Ill do it the old hard fashioned way.

That is myth. You won't have disfigured arms. That came from all the idiots who got fucked up implants and looked like clowns. Syntherol will not make you disfigured or a 'wrong' look to your arms. It just doesn't happen like that.

Yes you will get stronger as you will be able to grow more muscle with the use of SEOs as they stretch the fascia allowing the muscle to grow further as the oil is absorbed by the body. As long as you grow during the period of use then obviously getting bigger is accompanied by getting stronger.

I do agree though. This isn't exactly practical and a lot is required to do it properly. But at the
same time the results are there and sometimes there are those for whom SEOs worked where
nothing else has.

Thanks J4CKT,

Guess its like most things, go easy and conserative and it should work. But I see the temptation to keep going where the thought is, the more the better. I just checked the carrot top pictures and shook my head. I see where you can grow more where the muscle is stretched allowing room for more growth. I think its really cool for Synthol to give the product to a winner as it is not cheap.

That is myth. You won't have disfigured arms. That came from all the idiots who got fucked up implants and looked like clowns. Syntherol will not make you disfigured or a 'wrong' look to your arms. It just doesn't happen like that.

Yes you will get stronger as you will be able to grow more muscle with the use of SEOs as they stretch the fascia allowing the muscle to grow further as the oil is absorbed by the body. As long as you grow during the period of use then obviously getting bigger is accompanied by getting stronger.

I do agree though. This isn't exactly practical and a lot is required to do it properly. But at the
same time the results are there and sometimes there are those for whom SEOs worked where
nothing else has.

I agree.

Thanks J4CKT,

Guess its like most things, go easy and conserative and it should work. But I see the
temptation to keep going where the thought is, the more the better. I just checked the carrot
top pictures and shook my head. I see where you can grow more where the muscle is
stretched allowing room for more growth. I think its really cool for Synthol to give the
product to a winner as it is not cheap.

It's really not that much of a temptation. You need a lot of pins, a lot of massage and a lot of
stretching. It isn't just a walk in the park. There is a fair bit involved when doing this right.

Ofcourse there are people that will abuse the product just like with everything and then
complain about subpar results. As long as the guide written by Big A and plastered across
virtually every forum on the net is followed as described - there will be NO issues whatsoever.

And I agree, its a huge prize. Literally almost $1300 worth.. the winner will be very happy I
bet.

Top Bottom