Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol arms, like or dislike?

I'll run a syntherol cycle starting in may to my calves.I believe that following the recommended protocol I'll get positive results.

Chris' look good, Brad either has implants and poor ones at that or did a Very bad job of following the proper Syntherol protocol and pumped way too much into his bis and didn't even get into the muscle remotely deep enough.

I have used Synthetek's Syntherol on my bis and tris and had excellent results. I know many other Pros that do and have used it and had the same great results. If you follow the proper protocol, you will see great gains and keep the muscle group looking natural!

I'll run a syntherol cycle starting in may to my calves.I believe that following the recommended protocol I'll get positive results.

You need to make sure you are injecting directly into both calf heads from the sides, to make sure that the muscle maintains that natural flat look and not like a balloon filled with air.

Also, here is the proper calves protocol:

You inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE CALVES. SYNTHEROL CALVES INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 60ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 120ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 180ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 12 injections per week = 108ml

TOTAL ML's: 468ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 5 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol

**Remember, you need to inject all 6 locations (outer and inner) on both calves on a daily basis, to maintain a natural look.

Top Bottom