Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweating problem while lifting

Tavdawg

I dont know if its just stress thats making me sweat but what, most of the time i start to sweat under the arms even before lifting. It just gets worse when i am lifting. I dont know how to make this stop. Im 18, and i have had problems with this in the past. PLEASE HELP ME

Go to the drug store and get a anti-perspirant called certain-dry.
That shit will dry up a pond!

Dry-sol is another but you will need a script from the doc.

invest in some apparel that will wick away sweat from your body. these items have a poly blend in them and companies like nike, new balance and addidas have these items. can be found at your better sporting goods store. cost a little more, but if you don't want sweat sticking to you, something to look in to.

Tavdawg said:
I dont know if its just stress thats making me sweat but what, most of the time i start to sweat under the arms even before lifting. It just gets worse when i am lifting. I dont know how to make this stop. Im 18, and i have had problems with this in the past. PLEASE HELP ME

Or you could get something called DRICLOR from the drug store, apparently that shit burns like hell but works like a king!!!

BTW: no need to feel embaressed about sweating at the gym, its only eewie when a guy has rings under his arm when he's out on a date or something like that :)

Re: Re: sweating problem while lifting

BatZgirl said:
.....its only eewie when a guy has rings under his arm when he's out on a date or something like that :)

Yeeeeeuuuuuccchh!!! That's sick. :)

Tavdawg said:

Well, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm sweating sitting here typing on the computer. My suggestion is to wear white or black shirts while you're in the gym. If you wear grey/blue/red etc... you'll get big nasty circles under your pits, with white/black you get nothing. :D

when you are in the gym sweating, that is normal, but be it outside the gym just standing waiting for the bus in the shade, then you got probs, mang. go see a dermatologist or something...:fro:

I sweat like a pig myself. As per goldenone's suggestion, Dry Sol works. Burns like fuck, but it works. Apply it to wherever you want, and no more sweat. Go to a doctor and get a script. All that aluminum chloride is probably horrible for my health, but to me it's worth it to not be so freaking sweaty.

Thanks for all your guys help. I ll give that dry sol or certain- dry a chance. Would CVS carry it? i dont know what other drug stores you mean.

Top Bottom