Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating like a champ

patro

Sometimes about an hour after I do my leg workout, which includes squats, I begin to sweat like a mother f'er.

I know this may sound funny, but even the top of my head starting pouring sweat. My heart rate was down, I was sitting and was relaxed. My lower legs also started sweating like hell. Weird.

This happened twice.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?

------------------
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN AGENDA

Originally posted by patro:
Sometimes about an hour after I do my leg workout, which includes squats, I begin to sweat like a mother f'er.

Pfft...Of course you will. That just shows you've worked hard.

My gym doenst really use the ac much since we are in florida, no one can really afford ac year round. Well anyways you sweat like a mofo in there no matter what you do. On deadlift days I have sweat dripping off me, i always have to wipe my eye brows and nose, it sucks.

Maybe I wasn't very clear. This sweating takes place about 30 minutes AFTER the squats. Of course you'll sweat WHILE doing the squats, but I'm talking about after leaving the gym, taking a shower, and relaxing...And this is in the AC.

------------------

That's right, Mucho Mondo Weirdo. Let's just hope we don't get the shakes AND the freak sweats together!

-Patro

------------------

Top Bottom