Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating = Fat Loss

C

Cuts

Sounds simple and stupid but it's true. Here's proof (at least for me)...

The 4 times in my life when I've lost fat at a CRAZY pace:

1) When I did 3 months of boot camp... from dawn till dusk we constantly did PT and I was ALWAYS sweating. Lost 25 lbs.

2) When I did BFL a couple years ago. I would sweat like a pig every morning I did that 20-minute Aerobic Solution cardio workout, and the other days when I'd do the brief rest period, high intensity workouts too. I lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks.

3) When I did my DNP cycle last year. I was diaphoretic constantly for 12 days. Lost 7 lbs.

4) Now, I've been on NYC for 3 days, and every morning when I do cardio, my shorts are so drenched through with sweat that it seems like I jumped into a pool with them. VISIBLE fat loss in these 3 days.

There you have it folks. Cuts' key to fat loss... sweat.

Sweat is your bodies mechanism for cooling you down (at least one of them).....it is not directly involved in fat loss. What the four situations that you mentioned have in common is burning calories either through exercise or through increasing your metabolism (DNP)......the sweat is a consequence of either hard work or your body complaining because the DNP is causing your body temp to rise.

Cuts said:
Sounds simple and stupid but it's true. Here's proof (at least for me)...

The 4 times in my life when I've lost fat at a CRAZY pace:

1) When I did 3 months of boot camp... from dawn till dusk we constantly did PT and I was ALWAYS sweating. Lost 25 lbs.

2) When I did BFL a couple years ago. I would sweat like a pig every morning I did that 20-minute Aerobic Solution cardio workout, and the other days when I'd do the brief rest period, high intensity workouts too. I lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks.

3) When I did my DNP cycle last year. I was diaphoretic constantly for 12 days. Lost 7 lbs.

4) Now, I've been on NYC for 3 days, and every morning when I do cardio, my shorts are so drenched through with sweat that it seems like I jumped into a pool with them. VISIBLE fat loss in these 3 days.

There you have it folks. Cuts' key to fat loss... sweat.

There is a fat guy in my office who sits at his air conditioned desk all day and sweats. He must be losing fat like crazy all day long!

I don't think sweat and fat loss are related. Sweat is just fluid loss which is replaced and soon as you rehydrate yourself.

The reason you lost fat was that the exercise you were doing at boot camp was burning calories, not through losing sweat.

when you are sweating from working hard, you are burning calories. that is how it helps fat loss.

Back in HS wrestiling i dropped lots of water weight by sweating, one time 9 pounds in one day. It is just water. After i rehydrated i bounced right back in weight, and bodyfat was the same.

O.k. boys, I didn't want to do it, but you leave me no other choice but to pull out THE BIOCHEMISTRY BIG GUNS. It's late and I don't feel like sifting through my THICK Biochem textbook, but let me just summarize from memory the following:

The reaction involved in "fat loss" at the biochemical level is the breakdown of the Triacylglyecrol molecule to it's component glycerol + 3 fatty acids. These in turn are used to produce ATP energy through other reactions. All of these reactions release H20 molecules as intermediaries. The accumulation of these is what we perseve as sweat.

My point? For significant fat loss at a fast rate, one must sweat... the more, the better. later

Top Bottom