Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating = Fat Loss

Shirley: I KNEW you were going to comment on a cock not being a muscle and I suspected that you'd refute the definition of androgenous too lol...

Hannibal said:

Possibly one of the worst defenses of your theory...to lack the courage of your convictions and resort to that of a 1st grader.

Dutch engaged you in a spirited debate...and this is all you can come up with.

"lack the courage of your convictions..." lol what a loser

Listen dude, I have better things to do than get in to a "spirited debate" or prove my "theories" here. I really couldn't care less what you or Shirley think. Here's a mature defense for you:

YOUR MOMMA!

"lack the courage of your convictions..." lol what a loser

//that would be the 'loser' who has the respect of anybody who know him......the loser who has helped at least one other board member back from serious injury. The loser who has probably forgotten more about how to lift BIG weights than we know between us. I could go on......

Listen dude, I have better things to do than get in to a "spirited debate" or prove my "theories" here.

//You do?? then why post em??? in returning to this board several times within the last few hours you have shown that you don't actually have better things to do.....you have just realised that your theory was a pile of tripe.

Last edited:
Cuts said:
Shirley: I KNEW you were going to comment on a cock not being a muscle and I suspected that you'd refute the definition of androgenous too lol...

I KNEW that you would make a lameass comment like this in order to try todemonstrate your intelligence......didn't work.

Last edited:
Mysterio said:

Man, I hated those HS wrestling days.......I can recall one time our coach made use pratice in side the gym with a heater on, while wearing our sweaters two days before we had to make weight for our classes. :(

Oh yeah the heaters! We'd run three miles and then come inside and bike in front of the heaters until we we absolutley pouring sweat, then curl up in a ball in front of the heaters for 15 min and it was like pulling a sweat drain plug or something.

Ahh the good old days, may i never experience that again!

steelhdman said:

Oh yeah the heaters! We'd run three miles and then come inside and bike in front of the heaters until we we absolutley pouring sweat, then curl up in a ball in front of the heaters for 15 min and it was like pulling a sweat drain plug or something.

Ahh the good old days, may i never experience that again!

AMEN!!!!!! :)

Cuts said:
O.k. boys, I didn't want to do it, but you leave me no other choice but to pull out THE BIOCHEMISTRY BIG GUNS. It's late and I don't feel like sifting through my THICK Biochem textbook, but let me just summarize from memory the following:

The reaction involved in "fat loss" at the biochemical level is the breakdown of the Triacylglyecrol molecule to it's component glycerol + 3 fatty acids. These in turn are used to produce ATP energy through other reactions. All of these reactions release H20 molecules as intermediaries. The accumulation of these is what we perseve as sweat.

My point? For significant fat loss at a fast rate, one must sweat... the more, the better. later

Correct mechanism on fat burning. Incorrect explanation on sweating. Sweat glands respond to nerves that respond to an area of the brain that monitors blood temperature and chemistry. Don't have my book on me, so I can't name that brain structure. Basically, body temp goes up, CNS contacts sweat glands, and glands start pumping sweat... which evaporates and in doing so, cools your hot ass.

You can sweat during a fever, or during whatever, and not neccesarily burn fat. You could be burning glycogen in ya liver, or whatever is in your belly... say like a Burrito Supreme.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/sweat1.htm

I think its the hypothalamus......but don't quote me on that.

Peyomp said:

Correct mechanism on fat burning. Incorrect explanation on sweating. Sweat glands respond to nerves that respond to an area of the brain that monitors blood temperature and chemistry. Don't have my book on me, so I can't name that brain structure. Basically, body temp goes up, CNS contacts sweat glands, and glands start pumping sweat... which evaporates and in doing so, cools your hot ass.

You can sweat during a fever, or during whatever, and not neccesarily burn fat. You could be burning glycogen in ya liver, or whatever is in your belly... say like a Burrito Supreme.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/sweat1.htm

Yes, it is indeed the Hypothalamus that regulates your body's core temp and heat loss/preservation mechanisms. I agree wholeheartedly that that's what's happening when you sweat... your body is trying to cool itself down.

Now, I'd like to comment on my original post. Of course I wasn't trying to say that if as long as one is sweating, he is losing fat... I may not be the smartest guy out there, but even I know that the fat dude that sits in the Sauna for an hour (there's actually a guy at my gym that does this too) is not burning fat... he's just losing sub-q water. All I was saying is that for us--guys who lift weights and do cardio and diet--more sweating in this context does indeed reflect increased calories burned, increased BMR, and increased fat loss. I was totally joking about the "Biochemsitry Big Guns" thing... I don't know why y'all had to take it so seriously and start to try and disprove me at all costs. And the fact of the matter is, although I may indeed have been able to do some hardcore research into the matter and come up with some poignant rebuttles of my own, I just didn't think it was worth it B/C... without getting overly analytical about it, my original point "Sweating = Fat loss" is indeed true, as I'm sure you all would agree.

And the rest of the stuff about Imnotdutch/Shirley being a hemaphrodite lol... well I was just fucking around -- just like I do with my friends in real life. So, bro don't take it so seriously o.k.? Truce?

Top Bottom