Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? - swapping db curls for bb curls, decline bench for incline flys

Synpax

Hi,

Today was a back/bicep day. I am on 5x5 and my exercise for bi are curls.

Having read about cheating, and realizing I was cheating on my curls by tilting my elbows and even my body forward to aid in completion. I leaned up against a wall an conciously and kept my upper-arms perpendicular to the floor.

Needless to say, I had to reduce the weight but got a better workout.

HOWEVER, my left arm could not do the same amount as my right arm. This troubles me, and one solution would be to switch to barbell curls.

Suggestions?

Also, I do my 5x5 chest with my 5x5 triceps on the same day. The chest includes flat bench (5x5), incline bench, and decline, and the triceps are lying bb ext (5x5), dips, and rope pulldowns.

I think my chest would get a better build and my triceps could use a break by switching declines with incline flys. Thoughts?

Thanks. Heavy K to any of you helpful bros who can post up some nah-ledge.

One of my favorite excercises used to be dumbbell preacher curls, isolates easily, can turn your wrists for max comfort, it's a power/mass movement, and maintains symmetry. You might want to try it. Was a staple for me.

Try Barbell or EZ curl bar- curls against a wall and just work on completing solid reps with no break in form.

On to chest why not 5x5 Flat, 2x8-10 Incline, 2x8-10
decline flyes??? relieve the tris of some tension and get stress at a decline angle.

ANd on tris, look pretty solid but skip one excercise and do an overhead db ext, trust me on this one it will get the long head and balance out your physique and help on all lockouts

Top Bottom