Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust & Anavar: my 2nd cycle...

sc89

Hey guys, fairly new to this forum but I really like it so im going to use it to keep a journal of my cylce. Any comments, advice, or criticism is welcome. My Primary goal of this cycle is to gain a little mass (especially in my chest since I have a hard time growing it) but mainly to gain strength. I am already at the point where I feel I am "cut" enough, so the strength is really what I am looking for. I will be detailed here so...

Yesterday marked the start when I had my first pin of Sustanon 250 (a little sore). My cycle will go as planned:

Weeks 1-4: Sust @ 500mg/week
Weeks 5-12 Sust @ 500mg/week + Anavar @ 60mg/ed (8weeks)
Weeks 12-16 (PCT) 10,000iu HCG 1000iu/ev.otherday + Clomid @ 100mg/ed

My Stats: :supercool
Weight: 152
Height: 5'6.5"
BF: 8%
Arms: 15in
Chest: 36.4in
Thighs: 21in.
Forarms: 12in
Calves: 14.1in
Back: 40.2in
My first/most recent cycle was Anavar 50mg/ed for 8 weeks when I was 18.
I am overall a very healthy young man.

Training: Im currently on a routine that my buddy found called the Superhero. (kinda lame name but w/e) It truly has done great by us and I would recomend it to anyone. Its a 12week routine and we are in the last 4 weeks. After this we will move onto another routine, unsure of which one as of right now.

When doing these workouts heavy/less reps I normally...
Bench: 225 x 6 times
Squat: 275 x 3 times
Curl: 90 x 5 times
Military Press: 185 x 6-8 times

My diet is in check and a basic version looks like this...:Chef:
9:00 - 4 eggs scrambled + 2 pieces of whole grain toast
11:00 - 48g protien shake
2:00 - oatmeal or tuna sandwhich
4:00 - health bar (pre workout)
5:00 - gym
7:30 - 48g protien shake + bannana (post workout)
8:30 - 1/2 lbs chicken breast + rice + black beans (dinner)
10:00 - sometimes a little fruit or healthy snacks

5 months ago I weighed 127lbs and had little muscle after not working out for over a year. Now im back and my body alone (no supps) has freakishly grown me to look like im already on a cycle.:chomp: Everyone at my gym thinks I am on so I say f*** it, might as well be.

The photos ive added were taken last night and of courseI will add later on down the road pics of me after. Plus ill post updates as much as possible.

Thanks guys.
:D

By the way, is it ok to say the Brand of gear that I am using? I would like to know if anyone else has used it.

Yes bro you can. Just dont push it too hard or I will be required to give you a timeout.
Ok with that out of the way....
Welcome to EF bro and looking forward to your journal.
The only neg that Im gonna say is that I feel it would have been better for you to wait to do your cycle. But whats done is done and we will just take it from there.
As to your workout bro, it kinda looks to me like your selling yourself short. I think you would explode on a 5x5. I am saying this from the way you look in your pics and your choice of cycles to run.
Looking forward to your next installment.
Regards!

Hey guys, fairly new to this forum but I really like it so im going to use it to keep a journal of my cylce. Any comments, advice, or criticism is welcome. My Primary goal of this cycle is to gain a little mass (especially in my chest since I have a hard time growing it) but mainly to gain strength. I am already at the point where I feel I am "cut" enough, so the strength is really what I am looking for. I will be detailed here so...

Yesterday marked the start when I had my first pin of Sustanon 250 (a little sore). My cycle will go as planned:

Weeks 1-4: Sust @ 500mg/week
Weeks 5-12 Sust @ 500mg/week + Anavar @ 60mg/ed (8weeks)
Weeks 12-16 (PCT) 10,000iu HCG 1000iu/ev.otherday + Clomid @ 100mg/ed

you are taking way way to much fucking hcg and about to desensatize your ladeg cells from it for life lmao.. DUDE TO MUCH!! and for the record its best to run your hcg during the cycle not after. You have also set the cycle plan up weird I will fix it for you.

You are using twice the amount of clomid you would need even without using some other good pct products. With the addition of the right pct products you can get away with as little as 25mg clomid or non at all IMO but some just refuse to go with out it. Me I dont use it and have not used it since the 2nd cycle I ever ran. I don't use nolva ether except once in a wile for other reasons.

YOur cycle would be much better if you did this.

weeks
1-12 sust 250mg Monday and Thursday. Personally I never use sust below 750mg and I would inject that Monday/wensday/ Friday. Most of the time I do a gram and I inject all of it on Monday. This is fine for you though.
1-6 var 50-80mg every day spread out..
Most orals are pretty worthless at the end of a cycle I have found through experience with my self and others you never get much out of them at the end as you would using them at the start. Unless you're using a dht derivative like provirone or winstrol for their estrogen/progesteron lowering effects then run your orals at the start of most cycle. Few other reasons to run at the end but greneral rule of thumb is use them as kick starts.
1-6 N2guard full does every day spread out at least well on the var.
4-12 hcg 500ius twice a week.
8-12 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm.
12-18 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm for the first 4 weeks drop down to 3/3 the last 2 weeks
12-16 forged post cycle 2 caps am and pm
14-18 unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day

You can get away with just using the unleashed and post along with the forma but when it comes to recovery you always want to use the best you got to use.

You always want to have a powerful Ai on hand like letro and never start a cycle with out it. I think adding some Gear 5 caps pre and post work out or 3 with every meal during pct can help big time with recovery. Need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day during the cycle is a great way to add recomping effects to the cycle or help hold body weight through better nutrition retention during pct. I like to start my need2slin 2 weeks before the cycle is over. run it the last 2 weeks of the cycle and the entire pct. 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals.

That covers everything you would lose coming of steroids except maybe some extra aggression you can get that from N2KTS and add in some attack to get the better red blood cell kicking in and the veins busting out of your body all over.

If you are worried about sides like acne I got the acne-attacker kit or just get the N2-clear and use that. If you are worried about hair lose I have N2-shampoo that prevents this. N2guard prevents every other side know to man kind except estrogen or progesterone sides. Need an AI on hand at all times for that.

Pretty much everyone follows up pct with 4 weeks of bridge now 1 cap 3 times a day. Great way to bridge between cycles. Or use sarms s-4 Needtogetaas Does Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (S.A.R.Ms) Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

Get all you need at the following stores.
needtobuildmuscle.com discount code needto139
mrsupps.com discount code needto10
Each one of the stores above gives you free 2-3 day shipping if ordering
within the USA, so no worries about double shipping charges.
Check out the chewable l-glutamen and other chewable products I have too

My Stats: :supercool
Weight: 152
Height: 5'6.5"
BF: 8%
Arms: 15in
Chest: 36.4in
Thighs: 21in.
Forarms: 12in
Calves: 14.1in
Back: 40.2in
My first/most recent cycle was Anavar 50mg/ed for 8 weeks when I was 18.
I am overall a very healthy young man.

Training: Im currently on a routine that my buddy found called the Superhero. (kinda lame name but w/e) It truly has done great by us and I would recomend it to anyone. Its a 12week routine and we are in the last 4 weeks. After this we will move onto another routine, unsure of which one as of right now.

When doing these workouts heavy/less reps I normally...
Bench: 225 x 6 times
Squat: 275 x 3 times
Curl: 90 x 5 times
Military Press: 185 x 6-8 times

My diet is in check and a basic version looks like this...:Chef:
9:00 - 4 eggs scrambled + 2 pieces of whole grain toast
11:00 - 48g protien shake
2:00 - oatmeal or tuna sandwhich
4:00 - health bar (pre workout)
5:00 - gym
7:30 - 48g protien shake + bannana (post workout)
8:30 - 1/2 lbs chicken breast + rice + black beans (dinner)
10:00 - sometimes a little fruit or healthy snacks

If you have hopes to gain more overall size then you better start eating like you already have that size. Your just barley taking in enouhg now to maintain the weight you have. If you have any hopes at all then eat more and or at the very least add 3-4 caps of gear to every meal

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-eating-another-bite-would-you-do-733575.html

5 months ago I weighed 127lbs and had little muscle after not working out for over a year. Now im back and my body alone (no supps) has freakishly grown me to look like im already on a cycle.:chomp: Everyone at my gym thinks I am on so I say f*** it, might as well be.

The photos ive added were taken last night and of courseI will add later on down the road pics of me after. Plus ill post updates as much as possible.

Thanks guys.
:D

You look great and I am happy you have changed your life for the better my friend. You have deff come to the right place to learn, meet new people and grow with the rest of us man.. Its good that you are posting rather then just lurking like most people do.

When you get the balls up to join in and post that is when you truly start to learn and get out of this site all that it has to offer. If you go plat then it shows commitment not only to the site but to the rest of us here and to your self that you are grounded in the community. Send a pm to my wife EF Shanna or call the help desk and she can help you get a great deal on a plat membership my man.

As for the work outs you are doing I would go to our fitness weight lifting forums or send a pm to CEO one of our head mods here. Ask and learn about the 5x5 strong lifts program . Learn this and love it for the next 12-24 weeks and you can add on some good core size. Right now the program you are doing is not going to make you a beast and I have a feeling this is what you are looking for.

once you are done with the 5x5 you can then move into the dogg crap training stile and the same person CEO knows more about this then most.

Welcome to the site bro. KILL THAT SHIT!!!!!!!

There you go bro from the Master Blaster himself. Study what he put down for you and implement it all. You wont go wrong in any way with that. Keep posting and good luck!

Ok, the gear is from Orgain Labs, anyone ever use this stuff?
Thanks for the welcomes! Couldnt have asked for a better break down. Deffinetly going to lower the dosage on the HCG and Clomid.
As far as the Var goes, it was my understanding that it would work better when im already into my cycle and the sust is very active (seeing results). Thats why I planned on waiting till the 4th week to start and running it till about the end of my 12week sust cycle.
My diet has changed a little. Im basically following the same one above just taking in more, eating clean foods.

Yesterday was my second pin for the first week, I feel a lot more focused in the gym, and my sex drive has gone up a little, from nailing my gf 4-5 times a week to going on 6 times and the week isnt even over yet lol. This may all be in my head but whatever better than nothing. I feel good, enjoying things so far.

Hittin some deadlifts today! Glad for this as im unsure what im capable of right now.

Hittin some deadlifts today! Glad for this as im unsure what im capable of right now.

whats up bro? so how did those deads go? If you want to check your brand post it theGear - Pictures of Anabolic Steroids forums and dont forget a pic. Just make sure you dont talk about your source. or youll get put on a time out by one of the mods.

You look great and I am happy you have changed your life for the better my friend. You have deff come to the right place to learn, meet new people and grow with the rest of us man.. Its good that you are posting rather then just lurking like most people do.

When you get the balls up to join in and post that is when you truly start to learn and get out of this site all that it has to offer. If you go plat then it shows commitment not only to the site but to the rest of us here and to your self that you are grounded in the community. Send a pm to my wife EF Shanna or call the help desk and she can help you get a great deal on a plat membership my man.

As for the work outs you are doing I would go to our fitness weight lifting forums or send a pm to CEO one of our head mods here. Ask and learn about the 5x5 strong lifts program . Learn this and love it for the next 12-24 weeks and you can add on some good core size. Right now the program you are doing is not going to make you a beast and I have a feeling this is what you are looking for.

once you are done with the 5x5 you can then move into the dogg crap training stile and the same person CEO knows more about this then most.

Welcome to the site bro. KILL THAT SHIT!!!!!!!

Hey needto, just wandering as to why you recommended both hcg and hcgenerate while on?? My understanding was that hcgenerate would be enough to prevent shutdown...? Also, why only the first 6 weeks with n2gaurd? Just trying to gain some knowledge! Any help is appreciated!

whats up bro? so how did those deads go? If you want to check your brand post it theGear - Pictures of Anabolic Steroids forums and dont forget a pic. Just make sure you dont talk about your source. or youll get put on a time out by one of the mods.

Dead Lifts went pretty good, pretty big group of us out there some of the guys were picking up 5-6 plates on each side. I hit 315 plates about 3 times, bumped up to 335 twice. Went to 365 annd couldnt get it. Everythings sore as shit right now, especially the hams and traps.

Week 2 started today. Diets going good, I dont want to ever leave the gym, I crave it lol. I have also noticed that ive been driving a lot faster then normal lol, not sure if its got anything to do with the Sust though. Cant wait to start the Var.:chomp:

Top Bottom