Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust & Anavar: my 2nd cycle...

Thanks zedhed, keeping the diet going... Starting the var soon. Got the 100lbs dumbbells up on incline today, nothing to brag about but a personal best ;)

Thanks zedhed, keeping the diet going... Starting the var soon. Got the 100lbs dumbbells up on incline today, nothing to brag about but a personal best ;)

Sounds like something to brag about to me. :evil: Every time I hit a personal best I like to brag about it. So did that Taurine help with those back pumps?

Sounds like something to brag about to me. :evil: Every time I hit a personal best I like to brag about it. So did that Taurine help with those back pumps?

Haha I havent gotten it yet, and im kicking myself for it now cause yesterday was brutal... Im gonna hit up vitamin shop today and pick some up.

Started a new workout routine monday, my friend is swearing by it and doesnt want to try anything but it, so here goes. So far it seems pretty good, getting real sore..

I like it because I'm going for strength and getting cut I feel like this will tap into both, my friends swearing by it lol

Well bro see how it works for what you want to accomplish. At my age it seems a bit much, but thats just me and only me. You do what works for you. Its good to expirement and try new things that way you learn what works and what is BS.
Keep posting and let us know.

It does seem a little much lol it feels a little much the workouts last forever so were cutting down from 4 sets to 3 sometimes.. As for the gear, this stuff is amazing. Today was the second pin of the third week and I'm starting to feel like a new man. I have so much energy and focus in the gym and was able to stop using the preworkout crap like jack3d & no xplode. What I used to struggle with in weight I can now do much easier. Also, viens are starting to appear more and more by the day from under my skin. My mom and others are comin up to me and tellin me that my chest is looking much wider. No side effects seen (yet) but I do piss A LOT (drinking almost a gallon and a half a day) and I really flipped a shut on someone driving today which is not really like me... So far, so good dudes!

Ohhhh, and one more thing.. My gf and another friend keep calling me out on breathing heavily... I do seem to have a shortness of breath. My
Friend said it could be ecause I have a skinny frame with a lot of muscle and it presses against my lungs? Any input here?? No
Bad health conditions EVER in my life, Im very healthy.

LOL your friend is not quite up to speed on that bro.
Your blood volume has increased. Also you are carrying around more muscle tissue so your bod (heart) is working just a little bit harder.
So be aware of your BP, keep up on your fish oils and water.

Top Bottom