Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplementing weight training with martial arts

brudexo

how do you supplement in martial training with weight training? I found a place that charges only $50 a month in my town and it's all inclusive so I can do as many classes as I want. It's not the best place but it seems to be cool. My gym charges $35 a month for membership so I figure together is worth it. What kind of schedule do you think I should do to balance both together

I would train with weights 2 times per week and do martial arts 3 times per week this way you get best of both world in health and muscle training

how do you supplement in martial training with weight training? I found a place that charges only $50 a month in my town and it's all inclusive so I can do as many classes as I want. It's not the best place but it seems to be cool. My gym charges $35 a month for membership so I figure together is worth it. What kind of schedule do you think I should do to balance both together

3x MA and 2x weights in a 10 day period

There is no standard answer here man. Just do both and enjoy it. You will find the right balance if you listen to your body.

Top Bottom