Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

super setting versus other workouts

VoibsMops

can you please dumb down to me what super setting is versus safe circuit training where you go around the gym doing one set of something and then going to the next thing and keeping your heart rate up. Wouldn't supersetting also get your heart rate up the same way, what is more better for someone like me who likes to do a lot of cardio

can you please dumb down to me what super setting is versus safe circuit training where you go around the gym doing one set of something and then going to the next thing and keeping your heart rate up. Wouldn't supersetting also get your heart rate up the same way, what is more better for someone like me who likes to do a lot of cardio

bro circuit training like cross fit, it for poosies. my ex used to do that shit

I super set every training session and drop set, those are required to grow

Circuit training is better

Top Bottom