Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super duper phenom help?????????:(

bigpimpin69

Im a 275 raw bencher. Im breaking my phenom in and its not extreamly tight but its pretty damn snug, just puttin it on hickeys my arms and chest but anyways, im not even getting 30 pounds out of this damn thing, i got the collar pulled down to my sterdum and the sleeves twisted and only 30 out of it!! I tried touchin higher and lower nothing!! I bored pressed 335 off a 3 board easy as fuck!!! Then i get 315 to touch and i get it up like 5 inches and it stops moving, when i touch i feel like im using a cambered bar to bench since i feel like my stroke is so deep. Idk whts going on i need advice, i got more out of my single phenom then my super also.

I see people get over 100 pounds out of these there first time, why i am i only getting 30??

The guys you see getting 300 lbs+ out of those shirts don't have regular sdp's. they have 4 ply chest plates and 3-4 ply arms with reinforced collars. Most of them send them to Ginny and have her pimp them out. You also gotta understand that only some respond well to that shirt. I for one got nothing out of a pimped out version. I did like 550 in one and was benching 585 in a single ply katana. I was hitting 650 in a metal ace and handling 705 off boards. Bench shirts are tricky and you gotta find one that suits you well and master it. I suggest trying a katana and a rage x. I preferred the katana but still did well in the rage x. And as you advance and master it you can work up to a 3 ply version of each with reinforced chest plates and collars. It takes years to really learn those shirts and a lot of money spent tweaking them. I have given it up myself as my raw bench is my main goal. But it was lots of fun benching in the gear and also very frustrating. If its something you want to pursue just be patient and it will come.

Damn u got the answer to everything, thank you:)! And i was considering a 2 ply katana if i cant get this shirt to work-_- louie simmons told me to get it so i took his word for it, im goin down to westside in like 3 weeks and hes gonna help me with it, but for how it feels either i suck with shirts or this just aint my type but we will see. If i cant hit more than 350 in this shirt then imma look into the multi ply katanas, or rage x ik both are soild shirs. Do u prefer the katana over the rage x??

Damn u got the answer to everything, thank you:)! And i was considering a 2 ply katana if i cant get this shirt to work-_- louie simmons told me to get it so i took his word for it, im goin down to westside in like 3 weeks and hes gonna help me with it, but for how it feels either i suck with shirts or this just aint my type but we will see. If i cant hit more than 350 in this shirt then imma look into the multi ply katanas, or rage x ik both are soild shirs. Do u prefer the katana over the rage x??

Well the westside guys would be the best ones to teach you how to use that shirt since the majority of them do really well in it. It's a very tricky shirt and they have mastered it. If you get a chance look at how some of theirs are altered. But like I said its not a shirt for everyone. There are still plenty of guys that do great in supped up rage xs and katanas. I liked both but did better in the katana. The ragex has a little longer stroke and I always had trouble with it. Once I dialed a katana in I was golden. Like I said you have to find the one that best suits you.

Im a 275 raw bencher. Im breaking my phenom in and its not extreamly tight but its pretty damn snug, just puttin it on hickeys my arms and chest but anyways, im not even getting 30 pounds out of this damn thing, i got the collar pulled down to my sterdum and the sleeves twisted and only 30 out of it!! I tried touchin higher and lower nothing!! I bored pressed 335 off a 3 board easy as fuck!!! Then i get 315 to touch and i get it up like 5 inches and it stops moving, when i touch i feel like im using a cambered bar to bench since i feel like my stroke is so deep. Idk whts going on i need advice, i got more out of my single phenom then my super also.

I get 150-175 out of mine and its not altered…can't even touch 425 with it… that shirt must be way to loose for you if you can touch light weight. They call it a 600lb shirt. You can't power lift alone you need to find a club thats lifting in gear and get on board…

Get your raw lift to 400+ then use the shirt... Or don't.... Idk I will never use one... Am hatin? No just think that it's cooler to say i bench 500+ without the shirt... Who knows maybe one day if I get restless...

Top Bottom