Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer cutting log with Beastdrol, and epistane clone.

S

sebaco2011

Hey Folks !

Well im back and doing it again , this time with some stuff that I know is legit !

My plan , same diet , just adding some extra help.

Diet is going to still be Keto style with less then 30g net carbs. Im at about 1900 calories right now. Also I usually fast the first few hours of the day , maybe 3 hours or so depending on when I get hungry.

For the training , well , I did a lot of researching and I switched up my routine just a tad bit. It's still 2 on 1 off , looking something like this ... Monday - Chest , Tris , Tuesday Back n Bi's, Wednesday - Rest, Thursday - Shoulders , Abs . Friday - Legs .. Saturday - Rest ... Sunday - Repeat ( Chest , Tris)

Now what I switched up about my training is im using a sort of Max OT training style with most of my movements not going over 6 reps , sometimes 8 but prefferably 6 for the bigger muscles.

The dosage for the Beast is going to be like this

Week 1 - 20 mg
Weeks 2 through 5 - 30 mg ...... Also during the middle of week 3 ill be adding in 30 mg of Epistane mostly for its anti estrogen properties , and to give an extra kick .

From then I will see how my progress is and should be lean enough to start upping my calories by roughly 500-750 and start with the Epistane clone , not really going for a all about bulk during this period roughly a bridge to the superdrol but gaining some mass while staying lean.

The dosage for this would be

Week 6-10 45 mg maybe bump it down to 30 depending on how I feel.

Only other thing in the mix is Clen / and T3
Im on 50 mcg T3 atm and plan on staying at this amount , and Im starting the clen next Tuesday.

Stats right now , 5'9 180 pounds roughly 14% body fat. I will have before and after pics.

Day 1

With the beastdrol was today , I already took my 20 mg split dosages , and I worked out shoulders and abs today and had a great workout really liking this Max OT style ! Also I performed 45 mins empty stomach cardio , im going to be switching this out though for some HIT style training on the elliptical which will be about 2 mins at a slow pace and 1 minute at a fast pace for a total of about 25 minutes .

Im super pumped to get back to logging over here again !!!

Good to hear that bro! Just dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order.

Gr8 to have you back on here bro!
I would like to ask how come you went with the Beast over the Diesel?

Well Zed , Diesel is said to be more for gaining weight since its more wet and supposedly works better then beast for a all about bulk weight gain wise so I figured if I ever do use that it would be for bulking .

While beast on the other hand is most ALWAYS used for bulking cycles also I think its alot more versatile since its a drier compound and produces more lean mass , most people use it for bulking because of the strength gains that come with it from what iv seen.

You will hardly see people using the beast / superdrol for cutting which in my opinion it should be used way more often compared to something mild people use for cutting like helladrol /, hdrol my reason for this being that it's stronger which in terms would help you retain your muscle / and strength , reminds me of halotestin . I used this once for 3 weeks before my vacation with this exact diet and I think it was either 25 mcg of t3 or 50 , and WOW I was shocked at the transformation it had given me in such short time , never seen such good results.

So now im incorporating it again and hoping for the same results.

Day 2 of the BEAST

50 mcg T3

20 mg Beast

Now im switching up my cardio from the traditional 45 minutes of fasted cardio , unless I get in the mood to do which I dont think I will be lol. Im doing 15 minute session of cardio but that 15 minutes is a really good pace at about 70-80% of heart rate and time flies by! Will also be switching to 25 minutes of HIIT cardio also since it seems a bit more interesting , also I do cardio on elliptical , I find its really easy on the joints and its smoother on the muscles.

Today was a leg day , I wasn't able to do much on the legs because my right leg is messed up in the area right above the knee , it was starting to heal up but then I pushed it to hard last leg day , im thinking its from high rep leg extensions so im not longer going to be doing leg extensions , today for legs I just did sitting leg press and calve raises on the leg press . Then after that I did another 15 minute cardio session and that was it.

Gr8 response on the Beast Diesel bro.
Leg extensions kill knees. Dont do them ever!
Replace with front squats and or lunges. Bro you will be so much better off and get massively better results.
Looking goodi n here bro.

Yeah Zed its weird iv always responded SUPER well to leg extensions , I usually did them in the 6-8 rep range but recently I started doing them in the higher rep range , Im not sure if its the fact that im getting a bit older or the difference in rep range / the more cardio im doing that is messing with my right thigh muscles .

I do lunges and front squats every so often when I take a break from leg extensions , guess ill have to make more of them now with leg extensions being awkward recently.

Day 3 with the Beast

Cardio wasn't that great today I just walked for a mile and that was it , did this because my legs are still sore so I'm icing them a bunch today.

50 mcg T3

30 mg beast

Rest day today so not a whole lot to report about , so far no issues at all with the beast as far as lethargy / side effects go so this is a plus ! Hope everyone has a happy Friday!

Gotta love the beast just wait till next week when it starts to really kick in! Looking forward to seeing the results you get. hows that keto diet treating you?

Top Bottom