Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer cutting log with Beastdrol, and epistane clone.

2nd time on T3 , first time I got up to 100 mcg , was pretty worried of it being to catabolic at such a high dose so I only ran 100 for a few days and backed down to 75 for a few days and then 50 , and then 25 for a week or so and stopped , I feel 50 is honestly the magic spot . Now I think I MIGHT be able to get away at 75 mcg and still not lose any muscle , but why risk it ? Even if I was on a heavy dose of test and other anabolics id still let the diet and cardio do the work rather then T3.

Let me know how it goes for ya though if you decide to run it .

Thanks for the info bro! I am working on getting down to 10-12% BF before starting my next cycle. Its been alot of work getting it down that low. So I am looking for something to take during my next cycle to help keep my BF % low when I start taking in more Cals and Carbs. Just looking into options you know?

I feel ya on the squats bro I broke my femur in 2 11 months ago and it feels like its taking forever to get the lbs. back up. Frustrating :evil:

Everything else looks great in here keep it up brother!

I got much better results from GHRP-6 then I did the T3. On the T3 I could not see any diff at all even at 150mcg. On the GHRP-6 its visably apparent at the end of the first week.

Ah I thought about using that instead but doesn't that also increase hunger Zed?

Day 9

45 mins cardio , probably going to do more later today but definitely slow cardio since I need my legs to rest from yesterdays leg day .

30 mg beastdrol

EC stack

So im definitely leaning out its become quite apparent, some other notes , lately starting the ec stack its become really hard for me to go to sleep even taking sleeping pills , definitely gotta start taking the EC earlier and cant be using it past 5 pm . Todays a rest day so nothing special planned. Also started thinking today on the treadmill I wonder what would happen if I ate a calorie surplus on this keto diet , I wonder if I could gain a good amount of muscle, of course nothing as good as having carbs but I wonder if it would still be possible to put on a good amount of lean muscle , perhaps even more lean muscle then through having carbs . Going to do some research and see if I can find anyone who has tried eating a calorie surplus atkins style while building muscle.

OMG fellas I just got back from a party and I definitely went WAY off my diet holy crap I am so ashamed I hate HORRIBLE you wouldn't beleive it !

I also started thinking about it really hard and im now switching over to a paleo style diet I need to get my mile time and a half time up as well as my endurance I'm going to be starting this tomorrow so ill be eating around 2500 calories to 3000 maxish , today is a cheat day though that is for sure gahhh!

So last night was really interesting , I definitely had a cheat day , I feel somewhat refreshed but very confused , not sure how I should be eating now . Starting a new job which is going to be involving tons of lifting and being very active and theres just no way I could have the energy levels to do that and go to the gym while dieting , as well as increaseing my cardio vascular stamina for running the mile and a half in under 8 and a half mins .

Like I said im thinking about doing a paleo style diet where my only carbs are fruits and veggies and a sweet potatoe on workout days , I definitely need to start running more though and I think this would also help me build my leg strength back faster , I stopped the EC stack it was really messing with my heart and my head its weird I can handle clen/t3 but not Ephedrine with caffeine lol!

So I have a lot of thinking to do today , I guess this is going to be more of a recomp then a cut but im still continuing the mdrol and lifting of course!

Any advice fellas ?

Paleo Diet Ive heard about this diet before but forgot what it was called. Thanks bro you just reminded me. I am gonna look into it some more, seems closer to how I eat now than a Keto diet.

I dont like that EC stack either. Feels to much like being spun out. cant sit still for shit! The only good side was I always had clean clothes and my house was clean. lol

we all fuck up on our diet from time to time dont beat yourself up about it. Just get back on it and do some xtra cardio today!

Hehe Thanks Johnny yeah I pretty much made today another cheat day but have gone over my diet and reconstructed it to my needs, since im going to be doing hard cardio 2x a day 3 days on 1 day off followed by a 3 day training split I figure im just going to stick with oats as carbs and veggies .

I dont plan on eating anything more then 3000 calories , my main focus now is just to stay in decent shape but try to get my mile and a half time the best it can be , if anyone has any good running reccomendations or training for this please let me know , right now I just plan on doing 15 minute runs 2x a day as fast as I can.

So starting monday iv made a new diet plan which should meet my needs of keeping me filled with energy / having enough protein / and keeping my satiated , basically its 200 grams of protein , with nothing but green veggies and one sweet potatoe eating no more then 2100 calories MAX/ or one cup of oat meal and thats it , for my endurance problem , I plan on doing 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week , then increase it to 5 days a week then increase it to 45 mins of cardio . This isn't a problem as im normally just walking on cardio and its the easiest cardio ever but now im going to increase the intensity and go to the local track and job for as long as I can .

The only problem is I dont want to lose too much strength in the weight room doing this so im hoping that the beastdrol will still keep me anti catabolic . I might have to throw in some bcaa supplements though , but not entirely sure about this .

Bro with your job and the cardio you wanna do, you are gonna have to eat carbs. I am guessing that you wanna do the cardio to help your endurance?
Or pick another distance to run.....
On the GHRP-6 I happen to be that guy that does not get an appetite increase from it...go figure. But like I said I know its working cuz I and everyone that knows me can def see the diff it makes.

Seb, how has the cycle been going?
I am interested to hear about your experience with Beast and Epi stacked. I plan on running a 4 week 20mg Beast/20mg Epi ED cycle soon on a 3500cal 40/40/20 diet.

Top Bottom