Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer cutting log with Beastdrol, and epistane clone.

Day 4

45 mins cardio fasted

30 mg beastdrol

50 mcg t3

Johnny , the diet is pretty solid combining it with intermittent fasting and im never hungry , energy isnt much of a issue at all , so its working really well.

Today was chest and tris and I have to say this was by far the best workout iv had on months! Everything was there , strength , mental feeling , even pumps , cant wait to see how much strength I gain if any next week on chest and tris.

I also found the best thing ever for dieting , which is green tea with liquid stevia its pure deliciousness with no calories plus the benefits of green tea ! Been trying to keep calories really low less then 1900 if possible.

Day 5

30 mins cardio followed by 5 mins hard cardio postworkout

30 mg beastdrol

50 mcg t3

Today's workout went well but it was really hard to get energy and focused in , I was pumped to go to the gym all day but once I got there I didn't have alot of energy even during the lifts I wanted to just get out , oh well it was still a good workout nonetheless. Hopefully will see some good strength gains during the next back and bi workout .

Calories today are at about 1700

Day 6

Weekly weigh in after cardio was 175 pounds

45 mins cardio

30mg beastdrol

50 mcg T3

Im going to start taking the EC stack which will be 24 mg eca 3x daily along with 200 mg caffeine
No big plans for today since its a rest day , perhaps ill do some HIIT later on though .

Last edited:
Bro on your workout days try adding in some carbs just before you leave for the gym. Also would love to see what excersizes your doint at the gym.

Day 7

No empty stomach cardio today , was to busy , Ill end up doing some slow cardio tonight though .

50 mcg T3

30 mg beastdrol (split dosages )

75 mg ephedrine with 600 mg caffeine . ( split dosages )

Today was shoulder and abs , hard a really good workout , focus / strength / and energy were all there.

Workout ended up looking like this ....

Shoulders

Standing shoulder press on smith machine ... 4 sets of 4-6 reps
Dumbell Shoulder shrugs 3 sets of 6-8 reps
Sitting Dumbell shoulder press 3 sets of 3-8 reps

Abs

Sitting weighted crunches 3 sets of 6-8 reps

Hanging leg raises 6-10 reps really focusing on squeezing and using abs as much as possible without cheating and slow strict form.

Calories are at about anywhere from 1600-1800 .

2nd time on T3 , first time I got up to 100 mcg , was pretty worried of it being to catabolic at such a high dose so I only ran 100 for a few days and backed down to 75 for a few days and then 50 , and then 25 for a week or so and stopped , I feel 50 is honestly the magic spot . Now I think I MIGHT be able to get away at 75 mcg and still not lose any muscle , but why risk it ? Even if I was on a heavy dose of test and other anabolics id still let the diet and cardio do the work rather then T3.

Let me know how it goes for ya though if you decide to run it .

Np Zed

Day 8

30 mg beastdrol

50 mcg T3

75 mg Ephedrine , 600 mg caffeine ( split dosages)

1 hour of really slow cardio ( 2.0 mph)

Today was legs and WOW !! I have't worked out my legs intensly ever since a weird injury due to leg extensions, which I believe was the cause. So today was horrible im use to repping 400 lbs ish on squat , so I was about to warm up with 225 pounds and as soon as I went to squat it down it would not go up ! This was very sad , I had to use the smith machine to squat and only squatted 135 pounds ! Legs are definitely going to take time to rebuild!

So todays workout went like this

Smith Machine Barbell Squat 3 sets of 6 reps

Leg press 4 sets of 6 reps

Sitting Calf raises 3 sets of 6 reps ( calves were a little sore from running earlier in the week , so I didnt want to push them to much )

Followed by a slow 2 mph 5 minute walk at the end , really going to be focusing on working my legs back up so I can get back to repping over 400 pounds again. This was a reality check for not having worked out legs in such a long time , definitely a motivator though.

Top Bottom