x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

This sucks! 3 pound loss and loss of muscle measurment. Because of 2 week layoff

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about This sucks! 3 pound loss and loss of muscle measurment. Because of 2 week layoff within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Ok this sucks big time. I had to take 2 week layoff from training (my parents forced me to go on vacation). I weighted 183 pounds and going up. Now after 2 weeks I weight only 180 pounds. My chest measurement went down by 1-2 inches. DAMN. And my stomach stretched by one inch... CRAZY! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I probably did not eat enough... (I ate every 2 hours, just not enough I guess.) Milk sucks when it is your primary source of protein..........

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

SSAlexSS

This sucks! 3 pound loss and loss of muscle measurment. Because of 2 week layoff

Ok this sucks big time. I had to take 2 week layoff from training (my parents forced me to go on vacation).

I weighted 183 pounds and going up.

Now after 2 weeks I weight only 180 pounds. My chest measurement went down by 1-2 inches. DAMN.

And my stomach stretched by one inch... CRAZY! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I probably did not eat enough... (I ate every 2 hours, just not enough I guess.) Milk sucks when it is your primary source of protein..........

Weird thing is that my chest actually looks bigger.... Hopefully not cause of flab.....

Hopefully starting tommorow I will start getting muscle back...

Pro Bodybuilder
    That sucks man, hope you get back soon.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Calm down. In a week you'll be back to where you were and breaking PR's.

Pro Bodybuilder
    It takes me more than a week to get back. Maybe its because I"m natural? But I know people who are natural and for some reason taking 1-2 weeks off barely affects their progress. I think it be psychological, genetics, or a combination of both.

Usually when I miss one week of a particular bodypart it affects my progress. If I miss two weeks, then I will definetly be spending the next 8-12 weeks(assuming I don't miss a workout) trying to get back to my previous strength level.

It really sucks that you took time off during a time period when you were making alot of progress in you lifts. Even if you do get your strength back, I wonder if you'll be able to have another period of rapid progress. I hope you do though.

Before this 2 weeks, How often do you miss workouts?

SSAlexSS
    Originally posted by chillin408
    It takes me more than a week to get back. Maybe its because I"m natural? But I know people who are natural and for some reason taking 1-2 weeks off barely affects their progress. I think it be psychological, genetics, or a combination of both.

Usually when I miss one week of a particular bodypart it affects my progress. If I miss two weeks, then I will definetly be spending the next 8-12 weeks(assuming I don't miss a workout) trying to get back to my previous strength level.

It really sucks that you took time off during a time period when you were making alot of progress in you lifts. Even if you do get your strength back, I wonder if you'll be able to have another period of rapid progress. I hope you do though.

Before this 2 weeks, How often do you miss workouts?
    0 times. I am determined bastard.... Too bad that determination isn't much compared to genetics....

SSAlexSS
    Oh yeh. Today I finally had my vengeance day.

YES! My strenth went up really well.

I was doing 55pounders on incline db press (7-8 times). Considering that month or two ago I had trouble with 30/35 pounders....

(Don't laugh. I am weak at chest, coz of my arms.)

It would be awesome to bench 100 pounders