Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck in a rut

juliosmith

[FONT=&quot]Been struck in the same rut for a month or so now... just cant seem to improve on this lift. wondering if its my set/rep scheme. So far I've been doing 8(95)6(95)5(105)4(135)3(135)lbs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any suggestions to improve on this? Ive been Eating huge[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]lol kinda pisses me off sometimes cuz my training partner can bang out 12 or so at 135 but completely cheats on them and then ridicules me with the utmost ignorance for bring the bar down to my upper chest.[/FONT]

Change your training program when you stall out. If your goal is strength, check out programs geared to that like nsuns, Calgary barbell, etc

a month is nothing man. i am going to be straight up honest with you on that. when i first started lifting weights I did it for 3 months all summer as a teen. I barely improved at all, but i was smart enough to know it is a marathon and not a sprint

shawn Rhoden did not peak as Mr. Olympia for 27 years! he started lifting at 17 and won Mr. O at 43

Top Bottom