Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The strongest man ever ?

BigPM

Who is your choice for the strongest guy there has been?

There have been a lot of very strong strongmen who had WORLD RECORDS in Power Lifting (eg Kazmaier,Kiri,Karlsen,Noren,Wilson,Badenhorst,Bolton). But who do you think is the strongest?

I'll put five names forward for my choices Louis Cyr,Doug Hepburn,Paul Anderson,Riku Kiri,Hugo Girard.

Here's a good thread I found http://www.fortifiediron.net/invision/index.php?showtopic=16739

I know he's not concidered a powerlifter but I think Ronnie Coleman could be after watching his last DVD the Cost of Redemption. He squats over 800lbs a couple of times, leg presses 2,400lbs. He is just all around unbelievably strong but also has the best looking body in BB to go along with it.

I'd have to vote Kaz as my favorite and possibly Paul Anderson as the strongest man ever based on gym lifts and so-called eye witnesses.

If you are talking weightroom I go with Gary Frank and Ed Coan
Strongman Bill Kasmeier
Just all around strong O.D. Wilson.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I would say based on what I've seen it is either Hugo Girard or Riku Kiri. I can remember when Gerrit Badenhorst said that Riku was the strongest man he ever competed against and sometimes was left baffled by how strong Riku could be when he put his mind to it.

But based on what I've heard it's either Hepburn or Anderson with Cyr getting a mention too.

if this question is meant strictly for strongman competitors you may do better posting it in the strongman forum, i'll link it to there now

Top Bottom