Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stronger eating at deficit ?

razor-sharp

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I want know if its possible to get stronger while eating at maintence or slightly below if the training programme is right (such as (5x5 3 times a week) and while using steroids (specifically test / deca / equipoise and dbol)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I dont want to add anymore muscle mass for the next while, and my bodyfat is too high for my liking around 16% approx plus I want to train especially for strenght. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What yous think?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]

Seeing as you dont want to gain weight, eating right and training will help you lower that body fat %. You wont need to be on cycle until you lower that %

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I want know if its possible to get stronger while eating at maintence or slightly below if the training programme is right (such as (5x5 3 times a week) and while using steroids (specifically test / deca / equipoise and dbol)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I dont want to add anymore muscle mass for the next while, and my bodyfat is too high for my liking around 16% approx plus I want to train especially for strenght. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What yous think?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]
It's possible but a lot less likely if the calories are not there. Strength can decrease without the right intake

Top Bottom