Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stretching exercises for sciatica

SmithanFC

bros those stretching exercise for sciatica have to be done ar certain time of the day or when is best time to do them?
I found some vids online about how to cure sciatica but they don't say if you have to do them before, after training
or at night, what is your recommendation on this? thank you.

you want to stretch POST WEIGHT TRAINING and cardio always.

not before

you want to WARM UP BEFORE

i recommend you find a good hot yoga studio, that will be the absolute best thing for your back and then you can learn stretches and start doing them on your own. i also recommend an inversion table.

bros those stretching exercise for sciatica have to be done ar certain time of the day or when is best time to do them?
I found some vids online about how to cure sciatica but they don't say if you have to do them before, after training
or at night, what is your recommendation on this? thank you.

I do both during the gym and at night

I highly recommend stretching first thing in the AM, after training, and right before bed. Over time it will make a huge difference in how you feel and your flexibility.

It's best to do ballistic/dynamic stretching BEFORE workouts and static stretching AFTER workouts.

Top Bottom