Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretching and AAS

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Im posting this because I am about to start a cycle, which is the main reason I want to start stretching.

CEo - sorry for being ignorant and immature at time, I know you probably know a lot more than me in weightlifting im just cocky and i was born that way :D But again sorry, id rather learn as much as I can from you than to try to make a point.

Anyway, I need to start stretching! Theres so many different stretches, but I need to know an overall good stretching routine that will help with my muscle gains, but mainly get my arms to be more straight. They are starting to just be bent, and itas because theyre bigger, but want to be flexible and not so tightened up.

Hmm.. yea, a good stretching routine would be nice.
I just 10 mins of light cardio to get the blood flowing, then some basic stretching to loosin up the muscles.

I do light stretching before my first set. then after my first exercise I stretch the muscles I'm working out for about 2 minutes, then on to my next exercise and always stretching inbetween sets (most of the time I dont have time to stretch because im rest is 45 seconds) and exercises.

Do dynamic stretches pre workout and static stretches post workout or on your off days. Youtube is your friend when it comes to stretching vids.

Im posting this because I am about to start a cycle, which is the main reason I want to start stretching.

CEo - sorry for being ignorant and immature at time, I know you probably know a lot more than me in weightlifting im just cocky and i was born that way :D But again sorry, id rather learn as much as I can from you than to try to make a point.

Anyway, I need to start stretching! Theres so many different stretches, but I need to know an overall good stretching routine that will help with my muscle gains, but mainly get my arms to be more straight. They are starting to just be bent, and itas because theyre bigger, but want to be flexible and not so tightened up.

dc stretching isthe best. dont do pre w/o

dc stretching isthe best. dont do pre w/o

Im gonna do dc stretching. Looks intense. I think I saw 3 different way to do it and im gonna do it at the end of my workout. Obviously if youre on a bb split you jus stretch the muscle(s) that you worked that day correct?

Im gonna do dc stretching. Looks intense. I think I saw 3 different way to do it and im gonna do it at the end of my workout. Obviously if youre on a bb split you jus stretch the muscle(s) that you worked that day correct?

correct

I always stretch the muscles I'm working that day...usually do dynamic preworkout..light static between my last sets..then in the shower stretch more static while under hot water...seems to help stretch that fascia

Top Bottom