Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretching?

FFQuads

Any guys have good info. on stretching? I'm looking for something that will take me about 20-30 minutes and help increase full body flexibility. I got to get back into it! Thanks....

Why do you want to stretch for 20-30 minutes? Do you have that much time to kill? I need my balls shaved - PM me.

Need to stretch so I can deal with how fuckin' huge I'm going to get? Sure, I'll shave them and suck them.......your turn next. That does not make us guy does it?

FFQuads said:
Need to stretch so I can deal with how fuckin' huge I'm going to get? Sure, I'll shave them and suck them.......your turn next. That does not make us guy does it?

I think it does man, I don't know many girls with balls.

You don't need to stretch for 20-30 minutes. Stretch 2x a day for brief periods on tight muscle groups only until you get more flexible in the range you want. Then drop to stretching 2-3x a week. You don't need to do it a lot to maintain.

Also, why not wait until you lose ROM in your muscles? I mean, you don't want to push yourself further than you need. I used to be able to fall into splits even when I squatted a good amount, but I stopped caring about it so much 'cause it's not functional for me in any way.

In fact, stretching too much can be a bad thing. Joints will get too loose and such.

Anthrax Invasion said:
I think it does man, I don't know many girls with balls.

You don't need to stretch for 20-30 minutes. Stretch 2x a day for brief periods on tight muscle groups only until you get more flexible in the range you want. Then drop to stretching 2-3x a week. You don't need to do it a lot to maintain.

Also, why not wait until you lose ROM in your muscles? I mean, you don't want to push yourself further than you need. I used to be able to fall into splits even when I squatted a good amount, but I stopped caring about it so much 'cause it's not functional for me in any way.

In fact, stretching too much can be a bad thing. Joints will get too loose and such.

I just need some flexiblilty. Just some.... My legs and hips are bad! I can't cross my legs. I just think that can't be good??

Thanks!

Cross them like...just one over the other, like a woman? Or do you mean sitting lotus-style or whatever? 'cause I can't do the latter, nor do I care to - not functional for any reason.

If you can't just cross them simply, then just work on stretching the hip flexors and maybe use a foam roller to loosen the areas. Look into PNF Stretching maybe. Don't stretch to the end ROM. Instead, stretch decently and hold for 10 seconds, then release, then stretch again but this time further, hold 10 seconds, repeat this, gradually working further until you hit your limit (no pain, remember, just a nice tightness). Do this daily until you get as flexible as you need, then drop frequency slowly.

Top Bottom