Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretching?

bilat

What do you guys do for stretching? Do you stretch before you even hit the weights? Stretch between sets while you're resting? Stretch after your workout? Not at all?

I do a few light stretches before I lift. I also do movements to warm up, but not extensive stretching.

A sarcomere is at the optimum length for producing force production at its rested state. Excessive stretching can cause a 15% loss of strength due to a displacement of the thick and thin filaments.

lol, nah, just terrible flexibility, however a girl stretching next to me last week was a gymnast wowww :p

rjl296 said:

are you a gymanst or something??

i spend 2 min b4 w/ ballistic stretches, then in between sets

I stretch for about 15 minutes every day. I'm also into my fighting ability and having flexibility and keeping myself limber for kicking is something I want. Besides, I don't plan on getting massively big or strong. Simply above-average in size with my flexibility and fighting technique being the pride of my physical prowess.

Top Bottom