x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

stretch marks

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about stretch marks within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: hi all, does anyone know how to avoid stretch marks? i'm real prone to them it seems any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stretch marks

Good Bro
    hi all,
    does anyone know how to avoid stretch marks? i'm real prone to them it seems
    any help would be greatly appreciated

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Hi I'm a zebra! nothing has worked very well for me, I got a prescription for retin-A and it doesn't really seem to do much. the only thing I feel that has helped is to use cocoa butter with vit E BEFORE lifting, because most of the damage probably occurs when the muscle is pumped...

doctor said there's nothing, mom said there's nothing. damn. I got freaking small stretch marks even on my forearms. so yeah I got them pretty bad.

aboooooooooooot.............eh! EH! abooooooooot!!
    while its been brought up, do any of you get a redness under some of the stretch marks after lifting. almost as if the muscle has bled a little? i notice after i really whack my biceps this happens, just wondered if this was ok for my biceps or not.

my bro had a really quick growth spurt and he looks like his back got caned...

Try increasing your unsaturated fat intake (Omega 3, flax oil), peanuts, vitamin E and A. Your skin needs these oils and vitamins to help smoothen the stretches.

Good Bro
    thanks for the replies!
    I'll try the cocoa butter & vitamin E & A

danielson: I get redness under them when they're stretching, it looks like bloody blotches to me and usually they're a bit painful at that point when they're stretching.

aboooooooooooot.............eh! EH! abooooooooot!!
    cool, at least im not the only one... i dont feel pain as such, just v.bad burn in that area

Amateur Bodybuilder
    yup, cant do much but take your cocoa butter and vitamin E, i even got stretch marks on my traps and hamstrings.

All Natural
    Thimocase works really well for the prevention of stretch marks or all-ready occuring ones since it helps tighten up the skin.

Lift Or Die
    Stretch marks suck but it also means you're gaining muscle (or fat), unless you're one of those fat guys that have them on their stomach from a big pot belly. A dark tan seems to help hide stretch marks.