Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stretch marks

La0Tz3

hi all,
does anyone know how to avoid stretch marks? i'm real prone to them it seems
any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi I'm a zebra! nothing has worked very well for me, I got a prescription for retin-A and it doesn't really seem to do much. the only thing I feel that has helped is to use cocoa butter with vit E BEFORE lifting, because most of the damage probably occurs when the muscle is pumped...

doctor said there's nothing, mom said there's nothing. damn. I got freaking small stretch marks even on my forearms. so yeah I got them pretty bad.

while its been brought up, do any of you get a redness under some of the stretch marks after lifting. almost as if the muscle has bled a little? i notice after i really whack my biceps this happens, just wondered if this was ok for my biceps or not.

Try increasing your unsaturated fat intake (Omega 3, flax oil), peanuts, vitamin E and A. Your skin needs these oils and vitamins to help smoothen the stretches.

thanks for the replies!
I'll try the cocoa butter & vitamin E & A

danielson: I get redness under them when they're stretching, it looks like bloody blotches to me and usually they're a bit painful at that point when they're stretching.

cool, at least im not the only one... i dont feel pain as such, just v.bad burn in that area

Thimocase works really well for the prevention of stretch marks or all-ready occuring ones since it helps tighten up the skin.

Stretch marks suck but it also means you're gaining muscle (or fat), unless you're one of those fat guys that have them on their stomach from a big pot belly. A dark tan seems to help hide stretch marks.

Top Bottom