Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stretch marks

protobe

I can understand stretch marks on your stomache and shit but i have then like right under my front trap. (bi/shoulder)
its not that bad i don't really see it unless i'm flexing but two things why do i have it and how can i help it from getting worse??

It means your muscles are growing. You can rub some vitamin E lotion on it, or take the stuff out of the Vit E gel caps. But I like my stretch marks, they're like battle scars lol.

i hate them so fucking much fuck you marks

here is what you can do:

1. vit e and cocca butter and use mederma as well on them
2. retin a is a cream that is prescribed for minor scars and acne and it has been proven it works for S marks as well
3. TANNINg helps alot too
4. laser removal

i would try mederma, cocca butter with vit E and tan

if u lay down in a tanning bed just tan so your arm pit area get lite

i don't mind them thy're not that bad i like just got them a few weeks ago. At first i thought they were like bruises(cause they are kinds red b/c of the spot they're in ) but i like hit them and they didn't hurt lol thanks guys for the advice

tiger88 said:
i hate them so fucking much fuck you marks

here is what you can do:

1. vit e and cocca butter and use mederma as well on them
2. retin a is a cream that is prescribed for minor scars and acne and it has been proven it works for S marks as well
3. TANNINg helps alot too
4. laser removal

i would try mederma, cocca butter with vit E and tan

if u lay down in a tanning bed just tan so your arm pit area get lite

haha u hate those fuckers about as much as I do. I use a shea butter formula with vitamin E, put it on while my skin is still wet after the shower. Seems to help the fuckers fade. I dont mind having them just as long as they arent pink

Slobber and Tiger gave you the best advice you are gonna get. I got them where my pecs meet my front delt, and some on my upper lat and tricep area. They faded *slightly* over time. Now like Slobber, I just look at them as my battle scars. Look at it this way bro, it's a small price to pay for growth ;)

Top Bottom