Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Stretch Mark Dilemma

mothra

Okay...here's the problem:

I LOVE going to the gym.

I LOVE working out.

I LOVE the feeling of getting in shape, and knowing you're lifting more and more every time you go to the gym.

BUT...

I have definite concerns about getting stretch marks. I used to weigh 55 lbs more than I do now and got them all around my waist at that time, as well as minor ones on my arms and legs and stuff too. In fact, the stretch marks were what gave me the desire to lose the weight. :mix:

Now, they're faded and I don't care, because they're not really noticeable...but what about the very likely possibility of developing new ones (potentially lots, given my history)?

The last thing I want to do is put in a lot of blood, sweat, and tears in the gym, eat a precise diet, and end up ruining my physique by being covered in scars.

Anyone else ever feel this way? Ever worry about the possibility of breaking out in stretch marks? It seems like there's only so much that Vit. E, Retin A, and a tan can do.

Any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated.

i have strecth marks on my upper legs and a few small ones under my tri's and i blow blood vessels on my shoulders every week

this is what i was told just this week
"you cant be succesful in battle without leaving with scars"

i was doing chest press and some guy walked up to me and asked how my surgery went, i'm like wtf, then i realized he was looking at my hideous purple stretch marks, gross.
Wiggum

Damn man....that doesn't sound too encouraging. :)

That's one of the things that really pisses me off. You figure that if you bust your ass off day in and day out in the gym, you deserve to look damn good.

Why the hell do things like stretch marks have to exist? It really ruins the gains if you end up covered in scars (IMHO).

i have a smalll one under my arm, so you cant really see it, i hear that vitamin e, and vitamin e cream will help get rid of them.
give that a try!

fellow iron freaks i have your answer............... gather round all

its simple:

this works with pregnant women and will with bodybuilders also

at the end of a work out check out your pecs by doing a front double bicep....... you will see the outlines of them forming very early before they are noticiable........ or if you already have them

but Vitamin E oil on them every day(or at least every day your work out the muscle.

it probably wont make them dissaper if you already have them........ but they will help shrink them down

hope it helps

i think once you have stretc marks that's it.....they are NOT going anywhere..you can hide em' but not remove them.......:bawling:

Top Bottom