Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strengthen hands

GeorgeRazzer

[FONT=&quot]I just recently broke my right hand ring finger and was wonderin what these MMA and UFC guys do to strenthgen their fingers and joints! I mean they fight all the time n grapple so they use them all he time, there must be sumthing they do for makin their hands in a way immune 2 injury! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can any 1 help me out wit this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

well when you do all that you are training your hands to get stronger right there

the first time i kicked a soccer ball in high school i hurt my foot even with shoes. cause i never kicked a soccer ball in years. yet guys kick the ball barefoot 50 yards no problem. why? cause they been playing soccer barefoot since they were 4 years old. they trained their feet to be strong

One obvious issue is a lot of guys do nothing. For example if I spend 10 years pounding a bag then punch a fella on the chin my knuckles will take that well compared to a desk jockey who will probably break his fist.

Now my hands ought to be a lot tougher and or stronger than most if only cos I train them for strength. By way of example I have zero calluses. Most lifters have a fair old few. I also use a lot less volume on my sets and reps than many.

Healing your hand needs to happen first. After that you can work on toughening with bag work etc, and strengthening with grip exercises

Top Bottom