Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strength training routines

UtahHyman

Has anyone ever heard of Rippetoes starting strength program? It seems like a basic workout to boost strength. What kind of diet, rest periods and repetition schemes would suit me in this situation? I am 25 years old and have been training only 5 months. My bench press for example was 90 pounds when I started and now up to 150 pounds just in a few months! Want to get my lifts all doubled by next year

I didnt use it but I heard it, its like a cycle training system. I'm guessing it works if you do a lot of negatives and blast sets with bars.

Has anyone ever heard of Rippetoes starting strength program? It seems like a basic workout to boost strength. What kind of diet, rest periods and repetition schemes would suit me in this situation? I am 25 years old and have been training only 5 months. My bench press for example was 90 pounds when I started and now up to 150 pounds just in a few months! Want to get my lifts all doubled by next year

So... they wont double again in a year.

Sorry but you aren't going from a 150lb bench to a 300lb bench in a year. You need to be grounded in reality

Top Bottom