Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength then Size/Size then Strength?

Both. I use a mix of high set, low reps training for strength and power developement and some low set, high rep exercises for strictly muscle building and focus on pumping the muscle and making it burn. These are also strength developing too, but not in the way the high set, low rep training does it.

So both.

personally, i would say it depends on your goals. im (still) a skinny man. thus, going for size should be my first focus. however, my goal is strength and not size. so, i could care less about how big my muscles are because the size will come with strength anyway. if i do want size in the future, i can always use the strength to gain size. whatever floats your canoe

I hear strength leads to potential for size (greater weights allowing for greater hypertrophic gains), and I hear size leads to potential for strength (more muscle fibers [casual said something along those lines] to allow for greater output for strength).

I wanna know if one should take precendence over the other.

I wish I could let things be so simple. I always have to complicate them and then I quit 'cause I lose motivation.

I need to stop thinking. In all honesty, it's my greatest foe.

Top Bottom