Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength And Size

i read up that a few bodybuilders used it like flex wheeler with his shoulders and calves same with ronnie coleman with his calves and traps.. Im not going to jump the gun and beleive it unless i see some evidence but when i look at their pictured you can kind of tell.

Hi kaytime,
Why are you copying you tube exercises in gym? Don't you have any trainer in gym? Do ask from your gym coach and you will be advices better.
Anyone who have strength can lift weights easily as s/he has backup of energy to carry weight.
Those are you professionals or going for a competition will work hard day by day to improve their ranking.

theres actually a video that floats around of flexs coach doing his synthol injections, really rare to find

if ya have a close look at flexwheelers shoulders overtime (look at old bodybuilding videos of him, up until the olympia he lost to ronnie coleman) u can actually see how the shape of his shoulders change and loose there tie ins due to the large amounts of synthol in them

look carefuly and youll see it

oh yeah i saw the big change in his shoulders in couple photos. his shoulders where in the same league as his arms but then later on i see his shoulder undersized next to his arms and thought WDF.

Hi kaytime,
Why are you copying you tube exercises in gym? Don't you have any trainer in gym? Do ask from your gym coach and you will be advices better.
Anyone who have strength can lift weights easily as s/he has backup of energy to carry weight.
Those are you professionals or going for a competition will work hard day by day to improve their ranking.

umm maby its called LEARNING! and i dont need a trainer nor do i need 1

Top Bottom