Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength And Size

Kaytime

I was just curious to know something. I watch alot of pro's on youtube training and alot of the weight they lift is the weight i lift now tho i am not their size but i am close.

Someone told me that a person with full of strength will have a harder time putting on size while a guy with alot of size wont have much strength. even tho its just a saying id just like to hear your opinions...

Do bodybuilders keep going heavier and heavier or do they stop at a certain weight and just stay on that weight?

i never pictured it like that. i always thought they went light just because they didnt want to get any bigger but what you say sounds true. Lool where do i get synthol from :p

i never pictured it like that. i always thought they went light just because they didnt want to get any bigger but what you say sounds true. Lool where do i get synthol from :p

why would a pro BBer not want to get any bigger?

And I'm pretty sure your not allowed to ask for steroid sources on the public board

Yeah I hope he's just kidding around. If he isn't then you're crazy for asking on here and even crazier for considering using synthol :/

why would a pro BBer not want to get any bigger?

And I'm pretty sure your not allowed to ask for steroid sources on the public board

naa i dont want to look like a waterballoon yet maby in years time but certainly not now. im not asking for no sources

Synthol isn't a steroid. It's just a sterilized medium chain triglyceride oil. In other words its just sterilized fat. MCT oil isn't illegal.

synthols bad shit. but i don't think that every bodybuilder you see up there uses it. especially not in every muscle. I don't think the muscle would seem as "hard" if they did

How things have changed. Its no longer dedicated and disciplined work in the gym. Now its about injecting chemicals in to your body, building fake muscles artificially. Functionality out the window.

How things have changed. Its no longer dedicated and disciplined work in the gym. Now its about injecting chemicals in to your body, building fake muscles artificially. Functionality out the window.

its not dedication to spend your own money risking your life with drugs to make yourself the best you can and continually push the limits of how much muscle you can carry, knowing that each extra pound of muscle on your body is putting your organs under more and more serious risk of failure?

drugs have been in the sport years bro. Arnold, Frank Zane, Franco Columbo all used drugs from an early age.

Lets look at how Arnold supposedly became so big (according to Weider magazines and bullshit articles):
* "didnt believe" in overtraining, therefore it did not apply to him

* "thought of his biceps as mountains instead of flesh and blood" therefore he was able to build bicep peaks that had never been seen before on a bodybuilding stage

* realised his calves were a weak point and worked them every single day to take them from his weakest bodypart to a proportioned well developed muscle

countless other claims made about Arnold that people lap up because he is supposedly so great

dont you think his massively disproportionate chest and biceps are obvious signs of sight injections? And what about his calves that literally morphed in less than a year?

not hate just sayin

Top Bottom