Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength for mma

There's people who get results from doing mini bulk and cuts often like bulk 4week cut 4week you lose the muscle but you apparently keep the strength gains seen people who weigh under 160lbs doing 500lb+ deadlifts because of this

If you have to make weight do not use ostarine. Osta works wonders but I used it while I was cutting for a Jiu jitsu tourney to keep my strength while cutting and I absolutely positively could not cut weight granted I cut from 175 to 155. I made it but it came down to the last hour before weigh in although I did keep my strength :) and the healing was extremely fast.

What weight do you need to be for weigh in? At 90kgs, 4 to 6 weeks out (and 5'9) I am assuming that you also have to cut weight. You could try LGD as that can be used for cutting and will help with strength and stamina. I would run LGD for 8 weeks, bridge for the first 4 weeks and HC Generate for the next 4 weeks as well as adding Forma of the last 4 weeks which will help you get leaner. You will need to do a full PCT upon completion though. In terms of being tested, I can't see you having any issues with HCGenerate and I don't believe that they can test for LDG yet. You may need to stop the Forma a day or so before you get tested, but not 100% sure on that so you will need to check that out.

Let me know how you go.

Top Bottom