x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

strength building for seniors

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about strength building for seniors within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: For those of us getting along in years, here is a little secret for building your arm and shoulder muscles. You might want to adopt this regimen! Three days a week works well. Begin by standing outside behind the house, and with a 5-lb. potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out to your sides and hold them there as long as you can. After a few weeks, move up to 10-lb. potato sacks and then 50-lb. potato sacks, and finally get to where you can lift a 100 lb. potato sack in each

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Spartacus

strength building for seniors

For those of us getting along in years, here is a little secret for building your arm and shoulder muscles. You might want to adopt this regimen!

Three days a week works well. Begin by standing outside behind the house, and with a 5-lb. potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out to your sides and hold them there as long as you can. After a few weeks, move up to 10-lb. potato sacks and then 50-lb. potato sacks, and finally get to where you can lift a 100 lb. potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute.

Next, start putting a few potatoes in the sacks, but be careful not to overdo it at this level.

jeremys
    this is unrelated but i read that some scientists did an experiment in a nursing home and had some seniors lift..i think like after a week or a couple weeks, cant remember...their strength went up 90%.

...i thought that was pretty cool

Good Broly
    lol, I've heard that before.