Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

streching routine to avoid cramps

Jeff Magnum

How are you guys, would you link me or give a quick idea on a stretching routine to avoid cramps while practicing sports? I play soccer and before every game I stretch up for 10 minutes but 45 minutes or an hour later into the game I get really bad cramps, I don't know if stretching is the problem or may be I have to change my diet or take any type of supplement before each game, thank you for your advices.

Brother, listen to episode #92 of evolutionary radio -> https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

By the sounds of your symptoms, I bet you are magnesium deficient. Dr. Gerry B in the guest on episode #92 and he talks about magnesium deficiency in depth on the podcast.

A lot of athletes are deficient in magnesium. Magnesium deficiency will lead to muscle camps and twitches.

I bet you need to drink a ton more water too. That type of thing is extremely common in sports when athletes start to dehydrate.

Top Bottom