Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strations work out question

jean bill

Hey bros,
I like that look of seeing all of the individual muscle fibers, like when a chest is very defined, but even at low BF I get to as low as 9% I can't see any of the stirations at all.
what could be a good routine of strations (reps and sets) to get a hot looking chest, and also what would be the recovering time 2 or 3 days?

Striations showing up in muscle fibres is the result of low body fat levels and muscle maturity. No exercise will bring out striations.

You need to be below 8% body fat to really see striations in your muscles stand out.

The longer you have been training, the harder and denser your muscles will appear and the more striations that will show. Old man muscle has much more striations and a dense appearance then young muscle.

Keep training hard and work on getting your body fat down and the striations will come.

You need to lower your BF% even more in order to see striations, so there is still work to be done if that is your objective. Besides, you need to have well developed muscles in order to achieve that, and this muscle development is not directly related to muscle size.

It is really a matter of having very low body fat. You are just about at that point so if this is your main goal then work to cut just a bit more fat off.

Can you post a picture of yourself? I am about 11-12% bodyfat, but I have striations on my chest and delts

Top Bottom