Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Story of my life

knownasskinny

I am 19 years old and I weigh 121 pounds. I am 5'7 and I'm truly dedicated and driven to become the best version of my self.
I go to the gym 5 days a week. I even would go to the gym 2 times per day. I know I may be skinny to you guys at this age but I am willing to change myself. I would watch lots of transformation videos and learn effective workouts on Youtube. It sure helps alot but I feel that people who interacts with me, impacts me even more. I need your help so if you could give me any advice on how to gain weight and muscle that would be awesome.
I truly started to workout on May 1st, 2017. Working out at home but then couple weeks later, I started to hit the gym.

I just need some guidance right now to become even bigger. I will not stop and the pain will not stop. Any REAL weight gain tips, workout plans, techniques, COMPLIMENTS, anything really. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.

This is my transformation for now,

1st picture
March 17, 2017, (18 years old, 110 pounds)

2nd picture
August 29th, 2017 (19 years old, 121 pounds)

Attachments

• IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 19
  • thumbnail_IMG_0929.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0929.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 17
dude that is great progress

there isn't a black and white training routine. my best advice to you is stick to compound lifts with proper form for your first few years. too many young guys your age i see doing curls and other isolation lifts, those are not how you truly build muscle memory and size long term.

dude that is great progress

there isn't a black and white training routine. my best advice to you is stick to compound lifts with proper form for your first few years. too many young guys your age i see doing curls and other isolation lifts, those are not how you truly build muscle memory and size long term.

Thanks for the advice. Will jot it down

First things first - great work so far. I also agree with Steve. I've a bunch of old books and getting the compounds up to decent numbers and in good form over the next couple of years will pay off big time.

What's your current routine, reps, sets and weights now?

Thanks for the advice. Will jot it down

just remember the hours you put in now will pay off later on in life. muscle and body memory is very real

i have a very easy time building muscle and strength at my age because i worked out in my late teens religiously. think long term. and yes chicks my age dig guys who are in good shape.

To say so, "from the height of my age," I can recomfort you by telling that you will still grow naturally. At your age I was also very skinny in spite of training hard. But then I turned 20, I started to get that man-meat. So keep doing what you do, and make sure to eat healthy - mother nature will help you from there.

Here I agree with Lev. My mum still has a photo of me age 18. I look like I've less muscle than the OP. Today, on the Power Squat Machine I got 430-kilos for 4 reps. Slow and steady and stupidly strong.

Top Bottom