Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Story of my life

I am 25. I was just like you. I was super skinny in my younger years.

You are just starting to become a man. Once you get in your 20s, you are going to really start putting on some size. It's just the natural progression a man makes. Until you are about 20/21, you are still going through puberty.

You are doing everything right man. Just keep at it and don't do anything stupid like take steroids.

The biggest thing is going to be eating enough. You can train every day twice per day but if you are not eating in a surplus, you will not gain mass. A good idea would be to use an app like myfitnesspal to track your calories. That way you can be sure you are in a caloric surplus every single day. To figure out how many calories you need, just use an online TDEE calculator. That will tell you roughly how many calories you burn in a day. I would eat 500-1,000 more than that number every single day. Continue to train hard and the results will come. As far as training, I love the idea of the compound movements. Check out something like Stronglifts 5x5 program. It will basically consist of bench press, squats, deadlifts, military press, pullups, bent over rows.

Top Bottom