Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop what your doing and do 5x5

LiftLearnLove

If youve been training for a few years and kinda lost in the gym like I was I would definitely recommend stronglifts 5x5 workout by Mendi...

Ive been doing this the past month and im in love with it wish I had started this from the beginning..

Any one else feel the same?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

I agree!!! That's all i do! I haven't picked up a curl bar or have done isolation of any kind in months. Just bench, deads, squats, rows, and overhead press! If i feel my diet has slipped any, I'm always up for some sprints. Live the program!

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

I agree!!! That's all i do! I haven't picked up a curl bar or have done isolation of any kind in months. Just bench, deads, squats, rows, and overhead press! If i feel my diet has slipped any, I'm always up for some sprints. Live the program!

Good to know man..

Have you hit any plateaus yet?

Have you started doin 3x3?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Not yet. And a good tip, don't think about it. Just go in thinking "i got this". When you start thinking "when will it happen" it will sooner. Also I've noticed sometimes a set will feel really hard but the next feels easy. Just work hard eat big but as clean as you can and the results will come!

Ive been doing stronglifts 5x5 for 6months and i have already smashed my pbs on overhead press deadlift and squat and still making excellent progress......and.all natural!! I can.only..imagine my strength and size gains if i ran a decent test cycle at the same time!!!

Ive now added in some extra assistance work to increase hypertrophy.

I wouldnt do anything else now and would defo recommend stronglifts 5x5 to anyone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Iv just read everything on the strong lifts page and am going to start next week, a lot of very good info and fun facts on the site! Only thing I'm questionable about is squats everyday single day, thoughts on this?

Iv just read everything on the strong lifts page and am going to start next week, a lot of very good info and fun facts on the site! Only thing I'm questionable about is squats everyday single day, thoughts on this?

Yep.........it will take some getting used to but make are u start off.light, make the most of the prescribed rest days and warm up/stretch properly before and after.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Yeah that's why there's a rest day every other day. I was skeptic about squatting that much too but i trust it and it's been all good.

Top Bottom