Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still not training legs

D

Debaser

I've long since stopped training my legs, other than my calves.

I'm going to start training them for performance, because I have no desire for more size.

Seriously, I haven't even touched my legs for several MONTHS and they're 25". And I'm pretty lean.

They're at their ideal proportion in my opinion, so I'm keeping them where they are. It's nice to know that if I wanted to I could probably blow them up to 29" in 5 months though...lol

whatever makes you happy..i couldnt imagine not squatting or pulling..regardless if my goal were size or pure strength..

a man with all your knowledge is joining the bicep boys club :chomp:
im messin wit ya!! lol

I don't really train legs either, except for calves. Before I ever started training, my quads were around 25.5", and I was very lean at that time. My calves were also about 16.5" without ever training. Neither measurement is huge, but my legs look great and I don't want them to get too heavy as I enjoy running and other athletics. Bigger legs would probably just weigh me down more than anything. I already have the problem of the pleats on dress pants looking stupid because my legs barely fit down the leghole and expand the pleats.

I can't wear anything, but Dickie's. Jeans look retarded on me. On the other hand, I look great in shorts.

25" thighs aren't that big imho. I'm 5' 8 1/2" and untrained mine measure 27". If I was ripped, they'd still probably be 26". Afte a year of training they were 30-31". The thigh chafe can suck at times, but spandex biker type shorts solves that under your pants.

I really don't get the I don't squat cuz my legs will get too big or it'll mess with my running. Have you ever seen sprinter's thighs and hams? HUGE. And they are the fastest mofo's. As long as you keep running, specifically sprinting, then larger more powerful thighs and hams will only help. Now distance running is a different story, but who's trying to get yoked and run a marathon at the same time?

I'd at least do heavy, low rep singles , doubles or triples in squats to build overall strength and power while minimzing some of the size gain, although some peoples thighs get huge off that type of training like me. Or pick a solid weight on the leg press like 600lbs and do 20 reps once a week with it. and stay at that weight.

I don't know, I just think everyone should do some leg training. At least do lunges and leg curls or something.

Big legs are impressive and look alot better in shorts than pants. Big, muscular legs look better than skinny chicken legs.

I saw this guy in the gym yesterday with a solid muscular build up top, and he was fairly big at like 6'2", but he had on, what do you call them, Nike warmup pants, and it was very obvious he had skinny legs from ass to calf. I'm not impressed unless both the top and bottom are properly developed.

Sometimes I wish my legs were smaller, and then I snap back to reality and am thankful they are HYOOGE.

psilo said:
I already have the problem of the pleats on dress pants looking stupid because my legs barely fit down the leghole and expand the pleats.

FYI, pleats are for fat people. Get flat front pants, they look 10x better.

Top Bottom