Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stiff legged deads question.

gettinlarger

How is everyone's stance? I use a pretty wide one. My feet are about the distance of the rings on the bar. I feel I can keep my back straighter, and use more weight. My hams and glutes are sore as a banshee (did em last night).

Just curious as to any pros/cons of doing them this way?

gettinlarger said:
How is everyone's stance? I use a pretty wide one. My feet are about the distance of the rings on the bar. I feel I can keep my back straighter, and use more weight. My hams and glutes are sore as a banshee (did em last night).

Just curious as to any pros/cons of doing them this way?

Well, if that way works for you...do it. Just change it up after a while because the different positions/grips will change the impact on the muscle. Hit them from all angles and you can't lose.

my feet ara about 1" apart and I use an over hand wide grip for a large stretch. Plus too boot I usually stand on top of 2 45lbs plates, boy do they fucking hurt

My feet are fairly close...but you just came up with one heck of a variation that I will try...

B True

b fold the truth said:
My feet are fairly close...but you just came up with one heck of a variation that I will try...

B True

Let me know how they work.

I think next time I do them, I'll try a closer stance. I used to do them this way, but tried the wider stance, and liked it, so I kept it. I've also pulled my back a couple times with a closer stance. Hm ...

Top Bottom